introducing myself with pictures too :D

Jessi

Reaction score
Hello ladies.

My name is jess/jessi im 23 years old. I am a SAHM and loving every second of it. I have a little princess called Skyla who is 17months old and a 6 year old dude called Kane. I'm 27 weeks and 5 days pregnant with a little boy whos nickname is baby N (n for newbrook his surname)

I have breastfed and cloth bum my princess and baby wear. Cant wait for my little dude to arrive now, planning on bf'ing, cloth bumming and tandem wearing :D lets baby wear this pregnancy fat off me!! lol

Never used this forum before completely new to it, but I am admin on a few baby/pregnancy groups on facebook. so i guess this is kind of similar?

really looking forward to getting involved on here...any one know if you can get an app for the iphone for this forum? xx

Attachments

• DSC_0178.jpg
    DSC_0178.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 8096_10151226175748696_524497126_n.jpg
    8096_10151226175748696_524497126_n.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 29
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 26
Hello welcome! They are gorgeous! Are u excited for the new arrival?

so excited its unreal! Skyla was suppose to be our last baby but baby N was a complete surprise and am so glad I get another chance to be pregnant and have another new born :D xx

yep - its a lot easier and much easier to upload piccies too - im often on it at 3/4 in the morning when Sofia is having a feed lol :) xx

Hello! Welcome to pf! Ur kiddies r beautiful and congrats on baby n!! Hope u r having a good pregnancy xx

Welcome ! And good luck with the tandem wearing that's a bit much for me to get my head around, one is enough for me.

Aww what lovely little kiddies you have! Congratulations on baby number 3 :). I'm Rachael and have a 7 month little girl Phoebe :) x

Thanks so much ladies what a lovely welcome.

Becci when I search for tapatalk it's only got motocycle forums :( xx

Not to worry I'm a douche got it and it's downloading yay your angel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back