me and my OH
Picture140.jpg

Our cat simba aka fat ginge :D
Picture264.jpg

Our other cat Daisy aka midget cat
DSCF1930.jpg

And last but not least our crazy ass dog Pooch
Picture594.jpg

and thats me in a nutshell basically lol!

Ahh, what a lovely family you've got xxx

thanks ladies...u would think butter wouldnt melt re my lovely daughter wouldnt you haha, little monster lately, hopefully big school will sort her out :D xx

I like looking at family pics , they give you more of an idea of people, your daughter is gorgeous and you make a lovely couple x

aww thanks kirsty thats nice of you to say :D and yeah u get a better picture of the person dont u when u can see some pics :) xx

IMG0135A.jpg

My little girl all ready for her first day at big school awwww :D so proud of her xxx <3

Aw, how sweet - she looks grown up in her school uniform. Lovely piccies! x

thanks hun :) she acts waaaay too grown up for her age as well...its like having a mini teenager in the house lol xx

Gosh yeah she sure will be...time seems to be going so fast :( xx

OMG I cant believe I have just seen this! Ah I love your pictures! Your little girl is cute cute cute! Plus you and your OH make a nice couple!

How old is your puppy? Mine is around 7 now and a total menace but face of an angel, she just does things she is not supposed to! Ahhh nice snaps chico xx

ahh thanks a lot sunbeam :D

The Pooch is 2yrs and hes a little bugger just because he just wants to hump everything haha! i'm sure once he has been done he should calm down in that department lol xx

ahh thanks tara :) shes a little monkey at the mo hehe! xx

halloween 2011

IMG0256A.jpg evil pumpkin.jpg IMG0257A.jpg

Its going to be the first time my DD has been out trick or treating, were going with my little brother whose 3 and my mum so i will add more pics later if i can get some :) xx

I bet she is, they all are at that age though. They really come out of there shell shall I say? Her halloween costume is well cute. xx

Oh yes so true, she used to be so quiet and timid, now shes like a mini teenager haha, god help me when she IS a teenager lmao :/ xx

She'll want to be a mini mummy to her lil sister or brother too, such a nice age gap. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back