Dee83 induction thread

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Dee just text me the following

had 2 wait over an hour 4 a room. Got 1 now but not been seen yet, other than by a mw who quickly came in to tel me that theyre busy so wont be doin anythin 4 a few hrs! Wel pissed off, av had like 3hrs sleep, got here on time and now just sittin around!

I'll update as best I can from tapatalk but won't be able to edit the title so some stalking is in order me thinks!!

Awwwwww good luck Dee hope it progresses quickly! xxxxx

Update from Dee 12.09

Just had cervix checked and am not even 1cm, its only just about open, so it seems 2 be goin bakwards! Cervix is stil really far back and long too. Just had the 24hr pessary thing put up and now on the monitor 4 the nxt hour. Its gona be a long day! X x x

Bless dee! Hope things get a move on for her! She has one very comfy baby

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Frustrating to have to wait around so long - but at least things are under way now! Best of luck!!!

Aww bless. Hope this progress for her and she gets to take baby home for Christmas x

hello sweetie! it will be a long day :( but remember with me it suddenly all started happening out of nowhere, the gel should start working on you soon and you will hopefully you will be on your way. if you can go for a long walk, it will pass the time and i think it helped me on the day. thinking of you today xx

Fingers crossed it goes a bit quicker for you dee xxxxxx

Just text Dee and passes Pos's message on and she said

Aw thats nice. Thanks 4 sending that chick. Ive just been 4 a walk and started gettin pains but they stopped as sn as i sat down! No contractions or anythin yet. I havnt had the gel, apparantly they dnt giv that here anymore! Ive only had the 24hr pessary which was given at 12pm. Just gona try hav a nap while i can! X x

Dee's waters broke at about 4.30 and was waiting for a bed on the labour ward! Yay!

Oh wow great news good luck Dee will be thinking of you xx

Good luck Hun, hope things are progressing nicely xx

Aw bless her! She will be on her way by now if her lo hasn't yet arrived :love: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back