deciding what team to be on

Emmamb

Reaction score
Ive got my scan in about 4 weeks and me and my DH cant agree on what team to be on....i've always been strictly team yellow with all my kids and up until a few weeks ago i was still determined to stay team yellow but...my youngest son can be a bit difficult,he's adamant he wants a little brother and will have no mention of a girl/sister. Im scared he wil reject the baby if its a little girl,and if we find out the sex then we have 20 weeks to get him used to the idea. He is very strong minded and its always his way or no way!
My DH on the other hand is still determined to stay team yellow,he says that if we find out the sex we have nothing to look forward to (duh the birth of our baby).
Just dont know what to do,every1 says my son will b fine when he/she arrives but i know him and i know that a girl is not even an option to him.xxx

Ahh he sounds like a little monkey! I'm sure he will be fine with it, and love his little bro/Sis no matter what! The benefit of notstaying team yellow is it gives your son a bit longer to consider it if it's a girl. Think I'm going o find out because the suspention would kill me! X

Ahh Tricky one, my youngest wants a girl, she was certain that was what she wanted from the day we told her. so I mention him more than her just to make sure she knows that it could really be a boy and not her girl, and now 2 weeks later she is happy with either. She would love any baby, and I'm sure yours would too once it's here. Try to stay on the team that you want to if possible

monty is 5 and he really wants a boy as he has a little sister we have stayed team yellow but we do kind of talk about the baby as if it is a boy and we call it pip what monty says is a boys name lol. Anyway he was talking the other day about me going to hospital to have the baby and him and dolly going to stay at nana's till I was home, He said and if its bad news dont bother telling me! I said what?? he said if it comes out a girl just tell nana not me lol. So I talked to him about the good things and bad bits about having a little brother and I really think he though another 5 year old was gunna come out and play football with him the way he was talking haha now he is saying he wants a girl coz he is sharing his room with a crying baby boy so I cant win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back