Updated: Finally 20 weeks scan today! :)

Ah dont worry about what she said, I wanted to know and asked right at the end. She hadnt seen anything at all the whole way through the scan so she then looked for us and it was a boy. So it could totally be pink or blue. xx

Thanks hun, that makes me feel better! :) So hopefully she really didn't see anything. xxx

Ah you're welcome :) Yeh I honestly think she wont have seen anything either way. For ours she had to specifically look at the end when I asked her. Glad you feel a bit better xxx

Congrats! I'd say it means she didn't look, until I asked at mine, she didn't really go near that area! ;)

Glad your scan went well, well done for staying on team yellow, don't worry about what she said, they do so many ,they won't look unless asked, so yayy for remaining a surprize

Thanks for all the replies :) You have all made me feel much better. Mum also said they don't look unless you ask. Have a lovely weekend everyone xxx

When I had mine she had to go in at a completely different angle to see those parts- right up from below beneath the legs. They were crossed for quite a while but then baby gave us a glimpse and she pointed it out. It wasn't even an obvious thing to my eyes! I agree with the others, she didn't see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back