Updated: Finally 20 weeks scan today! :)

Celene

Reaction score
This wee has gone so slow! My scan is at 3 this afternoon. I'm quite nervous, I pray everything is all good with the lil babino. Especially because I am not sure if I have been feeling movement or not.

I do have the will power to stay team yellow
Hehe I told my husband not to let me give in and ask the sex!

:dance: xxx :dance:

Last edited:
Yay good luck , enjoy see your babino again. xx

Good luck for later hun, hope all goes well :)
You do have the power to stay yellow LOL :lol:

It's a killer to have to wait until that time - I had mine at 3.30pm!

Keep yourself distracted hun!!

Best of luck for later and yay to team yellow

xxxxxxxxx

Good luck for later! I admire your will power!! Xx

It's a killer to have to wait until that time - I had mine at 3.30pm!

Keep yourself distracted hun!!

Best of luck for later and yay to team yellow

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun :) Will let you know how it goes. This day is going super slow, server is down at work so no one can do any! 2 hours until I leave for appointment :dance:

Hope everything goes well! I admire your willpower as well! X

Thanks hun :) Will let you know how it goes. This day is going super slow, server is down at work so no one can do any! 2 hours until I leave for appointment :dance:

Bless - you sound just like me on Monday!

Not long now sweetie!

xxxxxxxx

Good luck!!!! wish I had the will power xxx

The. Lock ticks backwards no matter the time. Wishing you lots of luck-enjoy seeing your 'yellow bundle' xxxx

Scan went well. :)
I have a high anterior placenta. But she said that shouldn't affect me feeling movement. And the little one was moving a lot.
Also the little babino might not be so little, is measuring a week bigger than my dates. that's everything though heart, lungs head etc.

Really annoyed with myself, don't know why I did it. At the end I said do you know the sex of the baby? And she replied I didn't see anything. So now I think it's a girl because she seen nothing! I was just hoping for a yes or no answer. why why did I ask so annoyed with myself :(

xxx

Maybe she just meant she hadn't seen at all ,'coz girls do still have parts to see too don't they? try not to let it bother you, so glad it all went well it must have been lovely to see bubs again. xx

They don't look unless they are asked to by you. I find that hard to believe but apparently they don't. So maybe she just meant she didn't look. Baby is healthy and you got to see he/she wriggle tho. Glad it went well. Xx

Congratulation! And well done on staying team yellow.

I think Gayle is right, we had our scan today too and she didnt look until the very end of the scan :) x

Ah dont worry about what she said, I wanted to know and asked right at the end. She hadnt seen anything at all the whole way through the scan so she then looked for us and it was a boy. So it could totally be pink or blue. xx

Last edited:
Glad the scan went well for you hun! x

Ah dont worry about what she said, I wanted to know and asked right at the end. She hadnt seen anything at all the whole way through the scan so she then looked for us and it was a boy. So it could totally be pink or blue. xx

Thanks hun, that makes me feel better! :) So hopefully she really didn't see anything. xxx

I asked at the end of my san if she knew the sex, and she said cos they dont have anything to measure or check down there she had not looked! Glad all is well. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back