December Mummies :-)

So check up ultrasound showed the embryo only grew 1mm and I went up to 6 weeks 1 day in 3 days so 1 day behind. Also the heart rate is very slow but she said it could ok for the stage. I have a very bad feeling about this. I got another check up on Monday. She said it needs to have a strong heartbeat by week 7. At the moment it’s negative or positive. Anyone has any experience with ultrasound scans at 6 weeks?

So check up ultrasound showed the embryo only grew 1mm and I went up to 6 weeks 1 day in 3 days so 1 day behind. Also the heart rate is very slow but she said it could ok for the stage. I have a very bad feeling about this. I got another check up on Monday. She said it needs to have a strong heartbeat by week 7. At the moment it’s negative or positive. Anyone has any experience with ultrasound scans at 6 weeks?
I've had 4 or 5 six week scans, do you know your measurements etc?
xx

Was it the same sonographer and machine ? There’s always a margin for human error. The good thing is the baby has grown and their heart is beating xx

Here, if you change your gestation to days instead of weeks (so 42 days instead of 6 weeks), and look at this chart, the numbers on the left of the columns are the averages, you've got crown rump length, growth sac (I think) and yolk sac as well as heart rate. I much prefer medical journals to internet pages, so this is taken from a reliable source!

growth rates.jpg

Here, if you change your gestation to days instead of weeks (so 42 days instead of 6 weeks), and look at this chart, the numbers on the left of the columns are the averages, you've got crown rump length, growth sac (I think) and yolk sac as well as heart rate. I much prefer medical journals to internet pages, so this is taken from a reliable source!

View attachment 84955
So according to this I am 4-5 days behind. The doctors didn’t say what the heartrate was but said slow and it was the same as 3 days ago. I could also see the flicker on the screen quite slow.

Was it the same sonographer and machine ? There’s always a margin for human error. The good thing is the baby has grown and their heart is beating xx
Yes same person and same machine. Yes the baby is grown but only by 1mm in 3 days. Everywhere says it should be 1mm everyday.

Also looking at the chart above I am again 1 day slower in 3 days. So only 2 day growth in 3 days.

At our 6 week scan they measured crown to rump (2.8mm & 2.9mm) and showed us the heart rate, could only see a flicker so they didn’t try to record it. They weren’t concerned it’s fairly normal.

Try not to worry (easier said than done I know!), it’s good that they’re keeping such a close eye on you @Maximus17 xx

Ive updated the list best i can see please tell me if ive missed you off! Hope you lovely ladies are all ok hope its a positive weekend for you all <3<3

Had an early scan on tueaday, sonographer said 7weeks 0days. CRL 9.6mm, does this sound about right??

IMG_20190417_180606.jpg

Also looking at the chart above I am again 1 day slower in 3 days. So only 2 day growth in 3 days.
Based on the average? It's an average sweetie, it's not set in stone! I was trying to make you feel better not worse xx

Haha sorry yeah I know that but I didn't understand where in my previous post I said my due date? Sorry I'm probably being silly :doh:
You didnt, i was asking to add it to our December mummies due date list on the first post hun. You dont have to be on it if you would prefer not to x

You didnt, i was asking to add it to our December mummies due date list on the first post hun. You dont have to be on it if you would prefer not to x

Sorry, I'm with you!!! Was a little tired last night. I haven't been given a firm due date. By my LMP I had estimated due date of 29th November which meant when I went for my scan I should have been 7wks 5 days but the sonographer said on Tuesday I was 7wks 0 days which would work out at 4th December xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back