december due mamas

Hi Simone
The only time I've had nausea is when I don't eat, before I got my Bfp I was working in a school and didn't get lunch till late and felt so ill
Now I know to make sure I have a snack with me if I'm at work just in case I have to have a late lunch
Aww Bunny is such a cute nickname
I've nicknamed my little one Chocolate chip as that's what he/she was the size of last week and my daughter thought it was so cute

Tri 1 is such a scary time but so exciting too :)

xxxxxx

Jacko it's so nice to be open and honest on here, tbh over in TTC nothing is TMI is it!!!

Can't wait for our Christmas miracles! :)

xxxxxxx

Hello everyone, please can I join in? I found out last night we are expecting baby number 2 due around Dec 14th! I tested a few days early and got a pretty good line! Still going to test again in a day or two just to make sure!! My little boy is 18 months, I was on the October 2014 board on here with him �� Very excited but also bit nervous of having two children to look after! Looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi!!!! Welcome it's so exciting!!!!
I have a 3 & 4 year old boys and the feeling of how will I cope is also dawning on me too!
How exciting we can get through all this together lol ������ I am sure the time will fly xx

Awwwww welcome MrsEB nice to see others joining too!

I'm feeling a little lost this morning. As I've poas'd for like the last 4/5 mornings what's a girl to do this morning when I'm not doing it anymore, oh yeah check boobies tick! Lol

I actually love the name Bunny for a girl it sounds so sweet!

Xxx

Thank you! This still seems surreal! Feel like my period will arrive because I'm not actually due till Wednesday! Wow 3 and 4 how was that age gap Jacko? So exciting for everyone, Christmas will be busy for us!! Xx

Good morning I am laying in bed with the boys right now !!! Just about to do another test lol!
There is 14 months between them so my eldest turns 5 in August and be other 4 in October!
Very busy christmas !!
Love the name bunnie so cute!!!!
Standby for the test ha ha! Not sure I would get through the madness without this forum lol

So is it getting any darker?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 28
Yes Jacko it's def getting darker!! Xxx

Oh yeah that definitely looks darker Jacko!!! Yay

Welcome MrsEB congratulations my lovely nice to see others joining

Tonks are you not testing today lol ;)

It's my little boys 4th birthday today so lots of fun!! :)

xxxxxxx

Can I join? I found out two weeks ago (on Thursday ) I'm just over 5 weeks with no 3 �� Due 2nd Dec I've got a 3 year old and almost 6 mth old �� Nausea has kicked into gear on top of a virus. Food is not my friend at the moment ☹️ Also have midwife booked for the 20th April :) Simone congrats lovely xx

Hey kayuki123 I remember you did you have your little one in September?

Congratulations, so sorry your feeling rubbish, a virus on top of nausea is not fun at all especially when your looking after little ones
Hope your feeling better soon :)

xxxxxx

Hey kayuki123 I remember you did you have your little one in September?

Congratulations, so sorry your feeling rubbish, a virus on top of nausea is not fun at all especially when your looking after little ones
Hope your feeling better soon :)

xxxxxx

I had her in October:) she's 6 months next week :) were starting weaning soon too. Scary how quick time goes. Thank you I'm better than I was just the pesky cough and going off food sucks xx

I can't keep testing don't want to drive myself mad. I know really in the back of head the only reason I keep doing it is because somehow I think it's going to keep me pregnant! However you'll prob see I've done the digi tomorrow morning!

Welcome kayuki, hope you feel better soon.

It was my first day back in the office since I had the flu. The smells at lunch seemed so strong even though my nose is blocked!

Xx

Tonks this is one of my main pregnancy symptoms, even before my Bfp I could smell EVERYTHING! !
Not always a good thing, things that don't normally bother me smelt really strong

I am a bit if a mad tester and tested loads the first few days, my last test I did a few days a ho and I haven't tested since
This was my ic a few days ago
11e75db77c76b02c608136778668a071.jpg

Xxxxxx

Tonks I think if you feel up to it you should do the Digi tomorrow as your Clearblue test was so strong yesterday :)

Xxxx

Tonks I will be doing a digi tomorrow I think aghhhhh

Oh good luck Jacko! How are you feeling today ?

xxxxxx

To be honest woke up like a bus was sat on my boobs! Gagging at handling raw bacon and feeling like I am hungover all the time! Lol
Ohhhh and so much discharge its putting me off sexy time !!!
How are u? And all the other december mummies? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back