december due mamas

Ahhhhhh Tonks glad to see you over here xxxxx

Hopefully there will be more December mummies joining us soon :)

xxxxxxx

Congratulations Tonks! Was stalking TTC the other day and saw some of your comments.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months xx

Thanks Clover/Bobby.

Never would have picked a December baby but my god I want this hopefully sticky bean soo much!!!!

Xxx

Do you think there will be any more girls from the SS thread joining us in the next few days Tonks? ....I'm really hoping so :)

How are you feeling? Has it sunk in yet? I'm keep everything crossed that it's your sticky bean my lovely

xxxxxxxx

Oh god I really hope so too Clover!

I'm ok Hun thanks still got the remainders of the flu and have a little earache on 1 side. How are you feeling?
I don't think it's really sunk in yet at all I'm still trying to get over the fact I really thought I was out this month. Also I don't think it will really become real until I either feel very sick like I did with my son or I can get an early scan and see some life there.
I'm on booby watch again and I know the signs if things aren't going great, I actually prayed last night. I'm really hoping IB bleeding was a really good sign for me? Im trying to visualise me with this baby to give myself positive vibes etc.

Hope other December mamas are doing good?

Xxx

2935176659d670ec86829b83c2d61e5d.jpg

Cd27 (not sure what dpo as think I might have ov'd later than I thought)

a8878ab1aac1c6fb919489d48bda6ab6.jpg

Cd28

Think there getting darker! Getting a bit more excited now.

Still going to try a digi maybe!!

Xxx

Oh that has got darker Tonks !!! Could you do a FRER or a Digi?

I'm feeling ok Just sore boobs and tired, i havent had much nausea yet , it hasn't sunk in either and I don't think it will till my scan

Have you told anyone yet? Xxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

Yeah think I will get something else later, I've saved my wee! Lol

I just took a pregnancy vitamin, I had them arrive last miscarriage I was having. After about 10minutes of taking it, it knocked me sick can't finish my eggs at all. The pregnacare ones though were worse with my son so we'll see.

I've literally just text my 2 sisters this morning and other than maybe telling my boss (no reason other than she's been so supportive through all the other losses) I'm really not telling anyone for a while.
What about you?

Xxxx

Hello! Can I squeeze in? Edd is December 3rd (but I'm gonna be a mega queue jumper) xxx

Welcome Simone.
Why will you be queue jumper hun?

Xxx

For some reason I have 28 weeks stuck in my head though! Eek! Scary!

So will baby come in October!
How are you feeling Hun, any symptoms?

Xx

Hey Simone!

Welcome hun and I'm due November but most likely going to be a December mummy as I've gone overdue with all my pregnancies
I have read about your previous losses Simone and I really hope this one is yiu rainbow baby sweetie

Tonks I take pregnacare conception as I had a box left over, I take them on a night as if I take them during the day they make me feel sick :(

xxxxxx

Well it maybe to early had 3 positive FR but negative digital! However I feel pregnant if that makes sense! From my dates I should be due 11th december x

Congratulations Jacko
Digital tests are much less sensitive than FRER if you get a faint FRER you wouldn't get a positive on a Digi for at least a few days
Fingers crossed for you my lovely

xxxxx

I am going to do another Fr on Monday then depending on the line a digi tues or wed! What are we like!!! I am an addict! Wish I had a test for tomorrow now! Lol x

I've got a digi for tomorrow Jacki but I think I'm too scared to do it, might wait till Monday!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back