december due mamas

Yeah my cm is pretty gross. Wore black knickers today and god they look a mess!

My boobs aren't as sore as they usually are when I'm preggers but my nipples are really sensitive.

I was really tempted to do the digi tonight!

Xxx

Farting! Omg the Farting!
I keep meaning to get a digi so I can see the 3+!
I know kayuki123 from when I was pregnant in 2012. So exciting to be preggers together again!!!
Can't believe I'm 5+2 already. Drawing ever closer till in can get an early scan xx

Glad I'm not the only one! Lol

Super crampy tonight and very sleepy, one last fart and I'm going to bed.

Night night mummas xxxx

Hoping this attachment works!! This test was this evening,I'm still 2 days before I was due on! Anyone else get pretty strong lines before due date? Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 21
I've had gross cm it's like stringy snot :p
Sorry thats really TMI haha

Apart from that and really big sore boobs ive no symptoms really

In a way us like to feel more pregnant. ..but obviously don't want morning /all day sickness like I've had previously

xxxxx

That's a good line MrsEB and 2 days before AF so a sign of a nice strong beanie :)

I didn't test before AF due I only tested 2 days after and these were my tests

Xxxx

Hello ladies :) maybe anyone can help me out. I have an abscess tooth, got my root canal done 2 months ago and it started to be sensitive before I even got pregnant so I took xrays (was only 2dpo when took xrays so didn't even know I was pregnant) anyways dr found and infection which needs to treated but don't know if I should do it now, I'll be 5 weeks in few days.. I don't feel a sharp pain it is just sensitive but hopefully can survive till second semester (2 months to go). Is it safe to leave infection untreated during first semester or better to take anesthetics and get it done? Did anyone experienced this or needed root canal done during first semester? I have heated that local can stop baby's heart so afraid to Do it but infection is bad too.. What do think?

So ladies woke up super paranoid, boobs don't really hurt anymore, nipples are still cold and I seem way more crampy. I've been through this pattern 3 times in the last year and in all honesty I feel it's repeating itself!!!

So I tested AGAIN!! Don't know if this should reassure me or not?? If the tests are getting darker should I worry about chemical or does that not mean much??

05905e15a82957acaf6067d7d2667a19.jpg

Xxx

Hey hun
A 2-3 on a Digi is really good :)

I've been to bed for half an hour and got up again,
I'm still spotting but not much only when I wipe

I'm just so scared

xxxxx

You are going to get seen today aren't you Hun?

I've been there Hun I know how scary it is, I wish you didn't have to feel like this.

Fx for you today xxx

I don't know as I'm at Skegness on holiday , should I ring 111?
I want to get checked for reassurance but not sure if they'll see me:(

xxxxxx

I don't see why they wouldn't check you Hun could you ring your own gp maybe they could ring the nearest epu to you currently and sort a scan out? Xx

Sorry ladies not been on for a while. The new job has been crazy busy. but I get 7 weeks paid holiday a year so that's a positive .

Been feeling a little off this week I'm hoping its normal pregnancy stuff ( I'll be 6 weeks Thursday)

Get up every am with horrid stomach ache - but like when you get a tummy bug, no sickness .
My lower back feels like I've been run over by tram
I also feel so exhausted

I took the train to work today as I'm on training so start later.

Let us know how things progress clover , hugs and kisses . I hope your sticky bean stays. Sending all my love xxxxxxx

I'd go and get check out clover just to make sure. Hope everything is ok. Has anyone else tested early and got a strong line? I'm worrying it's twins because my sister has them and it's in the family ����

How is everyone? I just got back from New York last night and I'm shattered! Although I think this is deffo pregnancy tiredness and now just from travelling, did another test when I got home last night and the lines are super dark now! I've been pretty crampy at times so a little nervous I've lost so many now that I never expect to get a baby at the end but feeling really hopeful this time

Finally !!!!! Lol!
I hope everyone is ok.
Clover defo get checked out if you can. I know your on holiday but it will put your mind at ease. Sending love x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 29
Wow Jacko bet that's some relief Hun!! Did you buy the dual pack?

Crampy God I've been crampy all day but I remember being crampy all pregnancy with my son!!

Good news my boobs have started feeling sore again, so I'm feeling some relief!
Xx

Yes I thought I had bought 2 digitalis lol! That was done last night about 11 loll!
Just had to do it!
So relieved!!!!
Cramping hell too not great and slwYs a worry!!!!
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back