december due mamas

This is what they have looked like over three days x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 35
Do it!!!! If I had one I would probably do it!! Just heartache to see the words again x

There going darker Hun!

I'm getting really paranoid tonight!! I'll see how I feel tomorrow
Xx

Good luck!!! I will be watching out for update x

So it's not a digi but I got a strip one I got in the pack with the digi. I'll save the digi maybe for a weeks time see if I can get a 3+ on it.

I'm feeling way more excited now!! However I've had tests go darker before and then I've still losses it but for today I'll stay excited!

Xxx

3bcfdd293e616adad4b7af05dbe8177d.jpg

How are you lovely ladies this morning anyway? X

Oh lovely Line Tonks! !!!!!
And on a blue dye test, I would do a Digi if I were you your line is definitely darker today

Jacko have you tested today lovely? Xxxxx

Wow!!!! What a great line!!!!!!
I have not got one test in the house!!!!!!! It's driving me mad lol!!!
Not been for morning wee yet. Do you think I could wee in a pot and save it and go and buy a test then dip it? Lol
I am scared to anything but a FR incase IT is negative tbough. Maybe a superdrug own brand! Because my cycles range from 28 (which was yesterday) to 32 which is wesnesday! Not sure what to do x x

Last edited:
Tonks 82 have you missed a period or are you testing early? Because that's a great line x x

Jacko I would pee in a pot then go get a test hun, a Superdrug would be a good choice as it's a really sensitive test
I didn't test until CD 35 17dpo and 3/4 days after AF due
So if your testing before AF due it will be faint but try not to worry lovely

Will be stalking you ;)

Xxxxx

So my wee is currently sat in a pot on my bathroom window seel! Found a lloyds chemist open! So going to buy a FR lol
Will be good to compare xxx

Last edited:
Jacko I'm about 1 maybe 2 days late.
My cycles are 28/29 days - I'm cd29 today.
I have had AF cd26 a couple of times before. The problem is I've been pregnant 4 times since last August so it can screw me up after for following cycles. I also had mc in Jan and I really don't feel like my cycles were truly back to normal since that.

Yeah like clover said save the pee. I always pee in the pots anyway I always managed to ruin the test if I try and pee on it!

I did do another Amazon cheapie this morning and had the exact same line as yesterday - are the dyes on those actually any good?

Good luck Jacko.

Aghhhhh how exciting !!!!! We might be due date buddies!!
I am so nervous so what are we thinking??? Another first response, superdrug or poundland cheapie lol x

I'm feeling like I have no appetite this morning and def don't crave a coffee like a usually do if a morning. Just made myself a peppermint tea, very unlike me!!

Xx

Jacko have you been ttc for long Hun? I know I'm getting excited now.

If I could of got to a Superdrug yesterday I would have gone for one of theirs.

Unfortunately at my Sainsburys all they had was clear blue and Sainsburys own!

Xxx

I have two little boys which were fertility babies. Unfortunately my marriage broke down and I met the love of my life (I know cheesy) he doesn't have children we have been together for a few years i explained that I have PCOS and have needed intervention. So we haven't been careful but never expected this ever! So a very welcome surprise.
Off to superdrug at ten very nervous incase it is negative ��

Brilliant Jacko, not cheesy hun, I so hope you get a good result this morning!

How are you feeling physically??

Xxx

Well last two days just felt hungover without the wine! And sore boobs! I had made the decision to go to slimming world last week to shift some weight as I am the biggest I have been and thought I better shift some weight if I want to get pregnant as I know bmi with ivf is 30 and mine is 32!
So I am still going to go and it will get ne eating healthy anyway.
Today though I feel not to bad but very vivid nightmare last night!
How are you feeling? X

I've had flu Jacko so I was really poorly from Monday.

My boobs are sore (but not always, they come and go) my nipples are permanently erect, and nipples sensitive like cold to touch. I've a terrible cold now, earache and my ears are blocked.

My appetite is a bit weird it comes and goes!!
Yesterday I felt so sleepy mid afternoon.

I'm just terrified symptoms will disappear!

Xxx

So I did a superdrug early detection! And this is what I got! Tbh i thought my line would be darker! Does it make a difference that my wee has been sat for 7 hours??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member