december due mamas

Hey girls
Jacko have you managed to test again yet?
Really hope everything is ok hun

I haven't gone off coffee yet but have switched to decaff, ive totally gone of meat, which is of, I'm craving cheese, eggs, potatoes, dairy and chocolate! ! We went to McDonald's yesterday and I had a vegetable deluxe burger as I couldn't face a Big mac which is normally my favourite
How weird what pregnancy does to us eh??!!

xxxxxx

Lol clover we must of posted the same time! Have a look at post just before yours xx

I've just posted at the same time as you Jacko!!! :)

If you keep your wee for a few hours the Hcg will break down so after 7 hours it won't be as strong as it was this morning,

So to still get a line after 7
hours its a really good sign!!

xxxxxxx

Haha yeah we posted at the same time again !!!! :p

xxxxxx

���������������� good that's exciting sign then !!! Xx

It's a really good sign, 7 hours is a very long time and I would say that some of the Hcg
would evaporate by now, did you keep it in the fridge?

xxxxxx

No I just left it on the window seel lol yuck x

Ahhh so some of it will have evaporated
How many tests did you buy?

If you can do another with FMU hun
I'm excited for you :D I have PCOS and TTC for a long time too and my little boy is a Clomid baby after 18 months TTC, this one took 2 years after failed Clomid cycles I tried Soy last cycle and got my Bfp :)

xxxxxx

What a lovely story!!! Your 2 miracles! Same as me amazing feeling getting pregnant isn't it.
Yes I have another for the morning lol!
Do you think I should brave a digital yet????? X

Jacko it's not super faint hun, and main thing is it's not getting lighter!

With my son my line didn't go dark until I'd say at least 8/9 days after AF.

My cheapie Amazon one this morning was the same strength as yesterday as well!

Don't worry! Xxx

Sorry only saw up to Clovers post about food didn't realise there was a whole other page of the thread.

Can't wait to see what the test looks like tomorrow for you Jacko.

I think I'm saving my digi not sure for when I know I just don't want to waste another tenner buying another one!!

Xxx

I am saving digi for friday!!!!
Are you going to test again before the digi???
X

I can't say I won't but I am super paranoid about having a chemical so I might end up doing the digi very shortly!

Xx

I am also paranoid about that!
I am Defo doing another one tomorrow morning! Then leaving it until digital friday!!!! Lol
What are we like! Once I get a digi positive I will get a ticker not real until I see the ticker x

I can't wait to see your Digis girls!!! I'm so happy for you both , it's such a exciting and nerve wracking time isn't it, seeing it in words will be a big relief for you both :)

xxxxxxx

I've had a load of snotty/ ewcm today which I thought was very gross and weird
Sorry if that's TMI
No blood so that's the main thing

xxxxxxxx

I know I'm about happier now I've got a darker line I know that will keep me satisfied for a few days as long as my symptoms stay put.

I know if I can last another couple of weeks I'll then start worrying about an empty sac!

I just keep telling myself to keep occupied prepare for my holiday in May and just keep real that I can't control what will happen!

Xxx

Clover I have had lots of snot too lol! Isn't it funny we can talk about this !!!
It's a worry all the time until those babies are in our arms!
Little christmas miracles!!!!! X

Hey ladies :)
Hope everyone's OK!
I wanna poas and I have no idea why haha. Had my first bout of nausea tonight cause I had barely eaten today. Bit of drama at work and I was too stressed to have anything proper. Lesson learned! Bunny needs food! (Baba's nickname cause we found out at easter)
1st tri is such a worrying time isn't it! I'll maybe relax a bit in tri 2 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back