december due mamas

LOL the dual pack was all they had in Sainsburys when I went. £9 for a single digi and £11 for that pack, don't understand why they are sooooo expensive.

I'm sure I'll buy another I a fucking nervous wreck waiting to see if this pregnancy is actually viable.
I never ever felt like this with my son it was like I walked around with my head in the clouds, I was so ignorant that anything bad could ever happen!!

xxx

Hi Gabriel's I also got a tooth abcess prior to finding out I was pregnant it was sooooo sore but the last couple of days it has got less sore and barely hurts at all now very strange my dentist said it can happen sometimes

Gabriel's forgot to reply but I needed to know about this as well I have an appointment when I would be about 10weeks booked to have 2 dental veneers replaced and I'll need a local. Didn't even consider it might be unsafe? I might have to delay it if it's unsafe.

Xx

Hey girls
Hope everyone's ok sorry I've been quiet
Got my scan at 9.30 and I feel sick with nerves
My spotting has stopped not had any since yesterday 1pm

How's everyone feeling today?
:)

xxxxxxx

Found out today my little baby is due 10th of December !!

Congrats Carla worked mine out to be the 11th Hun.

How are you feeling?

My boobs are in full force of soreness today. Feeling really really lethargic at work and bit sickly. Cramps on and off all day and metal mouth has now returned.

Oh the joys but it's reassuring me!

Xx

Thinks my symptoms are exactly the same! Me nerves are wrecked I had a miscarriage last Feb and last Nov and I'm just preparing myself everyday for the blood but hoping with all my heart this one makes it. Congrats Clara fingers crossed all will go well xo

Thankyou Hun !!!thats great news !! Yes my boobs are the worst symptom at the moment ! So sore and finding it hard to fall asleep lol ! I haven't had any sickness yet !! Just butterfly feelings in my tummy ! xx

Thankfully I've had no vomiting yet with my son I had morning sickness all day every day from 6 weeks to 16 weeks. I. So exhausted but going between cant stay awake and cant get to sleep

Hey everyone,
Can I cautiously join In?
I got my BFP yesterday :) I've worked out my due date quickly and will be due 16/12/16.
I've had 3 early losses so I know this pregnancy might not stick. But I'm feeling positive. And I might as well enjoy the feeling rather than fretting about it :)
My AF is due tomorrow, so I'm hoping it comes and goes with no problems!

I just wanted to ask you ladies a question please..

How long does it take for a faint positive to get darker? A week or so?

Thanks and I hope you are all well xx

There's a few of us in here who have suffered losses. It's a comfort to know I'm not the only one wrecked with anxiety over another one.
Woke up this morning still sickly don't think I'll shake this off but glad I've got symptoms!
I'm still just as tired as I was yesterday like I've been out till like 3am partying or something, this is going to be a long day at work!!!

Xxx

Well I hope we can all go through this together :)

I am shattered :( I have been for a few days though. My daughter still wakes me up so I can't trust that it's because I'm pregnant.
I've been feeling sickly on and off. Usually after I drink something weirdly.

What were your cramps like at first?

My back is killing? And I keep getting sharp cramps on my right. Is this normal? Sorry I'm paranoid! Haha xx

I am nervous as this is my first !... I've only had extremely sore boobs but today I woke up with really dry mouth and cramping ! I'm around 6 weeks xxx

You will be fine Hun. That's all normal :) xx

68353bdf96839f4862b5696cec8ebcfa.jpg

I'm feeling a bit better. Are these lines decent for 3+6? The plastic one is 25mlu xx

Oh god Slb, my son still gets up at least once a night too. It's going to get hard, I can tell.

The 1st test I did I think was Thursday last week so I would have been 3+4 and my line was like that on the ic, so id say it looks fine.

Clara don't be nervous Hun just enjoy it. I'm same have very sore boobies. I had cramping with my son the entire duration.

Been feeling exhausted all day. Tried to make dinner and God the smell of cooking onions turned my stomach!

Xxx

Oh god Slb, my son still gets up at least once a night too. It's going to get hard, I can tell.

The 1st test I did I think was Thursday last week so I would have been 3+4 and my line was like that on the ic, so id say it looks fine.

Clara don't be nervous Hun just enjoy it. I'm same have very sore boobies. I had cramping with my son the entire duration.

Been feeling exhausted all day. Tried to make dinner and God the smell of cooking onions turned my stomach!

Xxx

I think it will be hard with a toddler as well. My 1st pregnancy was fine. But I could sleep as much as I wanted and didn't have to carry a 25lb little lady around lol

Thanks. All I want is that line to keep getting darker lol

Oh I'm not looking forward to that again! I couldn't cook for the first 10 weeks lol the smell of everything made me Ill so I couldn't eat anything unless someone else cooked it lol xx

SLB both tests are looking positive they should get darker after a few days. I've had so many losses now I've almost lost count but thankfully have a little boy who is almost 3, every time I go to the bathroom I stress incase I see something I don't want to, everytime I get cramps I think it's over praying for all of us ladies that we will have only tears of happiness at the end of this process

Thank you. It's hard not to stress though isn't it! I wish you the best of luck xx

Your lines are looking good Shelly, they will get darker you're still only early :) a lot of ladies don't even get lines till later

And I don't know if I've said it but good luck to you everyone I will be keeping a close eye on you all :)

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back