Due dates?

sarahg

Reaction score
I worked out my due date using a calender on the internet but have read somewhere that the baby can be earlier/later depending on your cycle lengths? Has anyone else heard this and is it true?

I had 26 day cycles which would mean I would have a december baby rather than a january baby! :shock: Really keen to work this out and hear from someone who knows!
Thanks in advance :wink:

The BBC have a good website where you can adjust for your period lengths and use either your conception date or the first date of your last period.

It also gives you an idea of how and when your baby develops week by week.

www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/pregnancy_calendar/

yeah thats absolutly true. My last period was on the 30th march, which would make me 9/10 weeks. But that is based on the AVE. cycle. I have irregular cycles, my last period before that one was beginning of january. So obviously i dont ovulate 2 weeks into my cycle as normal. hence my due date after a scan went from teh 4th of jan now to the 22nd jan.

oh wow Lozzijane, that's a huge difference! I guess I need to wait for a scan? Intrigued now!

My due date is EXACTLY the same according to the date of my last period, I dont know how common that is??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back