December 2020 testing!

Caved and tested. BFN :(

Though it is a day or two before AF is due, and my cycle isn't always regular, so I'll hold out a little bit of hope. But I suspect the witch will be laughing at me soon enough.

Congratulations, Babylove2016! What a way to end the year!

Thank you everyone!

@Littleperson haha no problem! A smiley face is lovely! how many dpo are you? I started testing at 8dpo, which is so good for me! Lol!

@ThisyrinJLM I'm so sorry you got a BFN but you aren’t out until the witch arrives. What test did you use? Xx

Thank you everyone!

@Littleperson haha no problem! A smiley face is lovely! how many dpo are you? I started testing at 8dpo, which is so good for me! Lol!

@ThisyrinJLM I'm so sorry you got a BFN but you aren’t out until the witch arrives. What test did you use? Xx
I’m not sure! On Thursday I felt so sick and had twinges so I was convinced I was ovulating. But then on Friday and Saturday I had ewcm and a sore cervix! So maybe Saturday?! Basically 5-7 days lol xxx

Thank you everyone!

Also, normally I chart and take opks but I decided to take the month off which doesn’t help with the now knowing for sure when I ovulated but I really needed the month off from it!

Thank you everyone!

I used a test called senso-plus Ultra, which I think it is pretty much only used in Israel. I don't know how it compares with the others; it looks more like the FRER pictures that people post than like the blue dye ones, and claims to be able to sense at least a high percentage of pregnancies up to four days before a missed period.

Also, normally I chart and take opks but I decided to take the month off which doesn’t help with the now knowing for sure when I ovulated but I really needed the month off from it!
Oh my gosh I did this so many times but then regretted it when it came to the luteal phase because I HATE guessing!! I feel you re needing time away from OPKs and temping though.

I used a test called senso-plus Ultra, which I think it is pretty much only used in Israel. I don't know how it compares with the others; it looks more like the FRER pictures that people post than like the blue dye ones, and claims to be able to sense at least a high percentage of pregnancies up to four days before a missed period.
Okay, well fingers crossed for today or tomorrow. Baby dust! X

Hey @Littleperson - how did testing go today? Keeping everything crossed for you! Xx
Thank you for thinking of me! negative both yesterday and today. I’m 8-10 dpo and feeling hopeless! Have gotten myself into a bit of a mess over it this morning as I just took the test and then went on Instagram to see a very cute pregnancy announcement from a couple I follow!

How have you been feeling???

Thank you for thinking of me! negative both yesterday and today. I’m 8-10 dpo and feeling hopeless! Have gotten myself into a bit of a mess over it this morning as I just took the test and then went on Instagram to see a very cute pregnancy announcement from a couple I follow!

Big hugs xxx

Sorry to hear that, littleperson, but as BabyLove told me upthread, you aren't out until the witch arrives!

AF still MIA for me, now day 31. I don't really have the cramping I usually get the day of or day before my period, but I'm (sorry to be graphic) super wet down there. I've been wet pretty much from a few DPO on, which isn't typical of my cycles but much more intense the last few days, which is more or less usual.

At this point, it is probably more likely than not that my period is just a little late, but I'm still hopeful. If nothing else, every day that passes makes it less likely that the pink dye test I took on day 28, which claims to detect pregnancy up to 4 days before your missed period, was accurate.

If AF hasn't come, I'll test again Tuesday or Wednesday.

Baby dust to all!

Of course! What’s your usual luteal length? Oh god that’s the worst, I’m so sorry. But yes, YOU’RE NOT OUT UNTIL THE WITCH ARRIVES! I’m keeping everything crossed for you. Xx

Sorry to hear that, littleperson, but as BabyLove told me upthread, you aren't out until the witch arrives!

AF still MIA for me, now day 31. I don't really have the cramping I usually get the day of or day before my period, but I'm (sorry to be graphic) super wet down there. I've been wet pretty much from a few DPO on, which isn't typical of my cycles but much more intense the last few days, which is more or less usual.

At this point, it is probably more likely than not that my period is just a little late, but I'm still hopeful. If nothing else, every day that passes makes it less likely that the pink dye test I took on day 28, which claims to detect pregnancy up to 4 days before your missed period, was accurate.

If AF hasn't come, I'll test again Tuesday or Wednesday.

Baby dust to all!
That’s been a symptom for me before, being super wet coming up to AF being due. Have you any other symptoms? Absolutely! Do you have any other tests? X

Oh wow amazing!!! Really hope this one is sticky for you!!! What a great way to end this terrible year!

I’m desperate to test but too early although I won’t be surprised if I cave and pee on a stick tomorrow! Xxx[/QUOTE

this is wonderful congrats!!

Of course! What’s your usual luteal length? Oh god that’s the worst, I’m so sorry. But yes, YOU’RE NOT OUT UNTIL THE WITCH ARRIVES! I’m keeping everything crossed for you. Xx
Usually 13/14 days!!!
Omg you’re not going to believe it.. the couple announced tonight that it’s twins lmao! I’m feeling very sorry for myself haha!! I keep hoping it happens naturally before going down ivf route in June but it’s more because I’m nervous ivf doesn’t work too!

how are you feeling?? Any symptoms yet??? Xxx

Usually 13/14 days!!!
Omg you’re not going to believe it.. the couple announced tonight that it’s twins lmao! I’m feeling very sorry for myself haha!! I keep hoping it happens naturally before going down ivf route in June but it’s more because I’m nervous ivf doesn’t work too!

how are you feeling?? Any symptoms yet??? Xxx
Wowwww haha you couldn’t write it. I find steak and wine are my friends when I feel sorry for myself. Have you tested today? So many people say they fall pregnant just before IVF is due to start. It’s crazy! I’m so sorry, I know how heartbreaking it is every month but AF isn’t here yet!

oh lord I feel so sick, keep feeling massively tired around 3pm like I could fall asleep stood up and my nipples have shooty pain. That’s about it! Strong though. It’s weird I don’t remember symptoms as strong as this with my last four pregnancies. I may have with Emmie my little girl but that was almost four years ago so hard to remember and I don’t think I was paying as close attention then.

Xx

Still no AF here (day 32). Planning on testing tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived. If it is negative after that, I'll wait five days and test again; if it is STILL negative and no AF, I'll call my doctor, since at that point I'd be late even by the furthest end of my cycle (36 days right when coming off BC, then 33 days, then 30, then 29, then...waiting).

In any case, at this point it is clear testing last Thursday would have been too early to get a reliable result on this particular test.

Littleperson: I just had a friend get her BFP first cycle of IVF at age 39, after ttc naturally with no luck for four years! I really hope you don't have to go that route, but there are lots of IVF stories with happy endings too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back