December 2020 testing!

I thought I’d get the show on the road!!!

2020 has been a shit show! Let’s hope some of us can go into 2021 with something to look forward to!

I’m not due AF on the 19th but it’s the day I’ll likely start testing cause I’m a mad woman lol!

Good luck to each and every one of you!

I thought I’d get the show on the road!!!

2020 has been a shit show! Let’s hope some of us can go into 2021 with something to look forward to!

I’m not due AF on the 19th but it’s the day I’ll likely start testing cause I’m a mad woman lol!

Good luck to each and every one of you!
Hey lovely can I have the 15th please? X

Sad that this forum is so empty this month! Put me down for December 21!

This is the first month (of the four I've been TTC) where I'm actually feeling a little bit different than I do during a normal cycle (vaginal mucus has remained thick and light cramping in the pelvic region on and off, neither of which are symptoms I usually get between ovulation and just before AF), so I'm hopeful. Of course, that also means the disappointment will be worse if it is negative...

Sad that this forum is so empty this month! Put me down for December 21!

This is the first month (of the four I've been TTC) where I'm actually feeling a little bit different than I do during a normal cycle (vaginal mucus has remained thick and light cramping in the pelvic region on and off, neither of which are symptoms I usually get between ovulation and just before AF), so I'm hopeful. Of course, that also means the disappointment will be worse if it is negative...
I’m sad it’s so empty too!!! Sometimes this is the only place I feel I can talk about all this!

Really hope this is the one for you! Will this be your first? Xxx

Hey! I’m still checking in to see how everyone is doing AF started for me last week unfortunately

good luck everyone xxx

Hey! I’m still checking in to see how everyone is doing AF started for me last week unfortunately

good luck everyone xxx
Sorry to hear that Liz! Wishing you all the luck for this cycle xxx

Yay a friend!!! of course!
hows your 2ww going?? Xxz
Haha, thank you! I don’t know why it’s so quiet this month, last month didn’t really work with the testing thread not being updated by the OP. How’s your tww going? I’m 6/7dpo and had a stuffy nose this morning but I’m starting to get the crampy cramps. I usually start my period on 9/10dpoz so it’s coming. I feel relaxed this month because I just don’t expect much but I’d love to be pregnant at Christmas and go into 2021 with something positive! Xx

Haha, thank you! I don’t know why it’s so quiet this month, last month didn’t really work with the testing thread not being updated by the OP. How’s your tww going? I’m 6/7dpo and had a stuffy nose this morning but I’m starting to get the crampy cramps. I usually start my period on 9/10dpoz so it’s coming. I feel relaxed this month because I just don’t expect much but I’d love to be pregnant at Christmas and go into 2021 with something positive! Xx
Here is hoping for a positive 2021 with lots of bfp xxx

good luck everyone xxx
So sorry Liz, fresh start come January!! New year and new possibilities! I’m sure I’ll be joining you very shortly! Xx

Aww I hope that stuffy nose is a good sign!!!

I ovulated some time between Thursday-Saturday this week so only a couple of days into 2ww for me so far! last month I was hopeful so that hurt when it didn’t work this month I’ve got no hope in me at all so at least I’ll expect af when it inevitably comes!

can you put me down for December 31st please. Cycle 6 trying for our third !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back