***December 2016 mums***

Oooo another little girlie for Dec mummies congrats Sib, hopefully I'll be in team pink I think team blue tho :)(
9more days I'm so impatient it's unreal. Xx

You may keep up the trend :) thank you :) I was like that xx

Oh hopefully I'll keep up the trend, I would be amazed, but aslong as baby is healthy it's all that matters am lucky to have him/her :) just think if it's a boy gonna really struggle on the names xx

Congratulations Slb. I am remaining team yellow!! So far is it just two little girls! Instinct for me is I'm having a boy! I had a dram it was a boy and don't remember them very often!! Not long till the 20 week scan now mine is on 2 August! Xx

Thank you. Yes ikklemoi health is all that matters :)
A baby boy or girl would be beautiful no matter what :)
I can imagine you would struggle with names haha

Mexico are you not finding out at all? Or are you waiting until your 20 week scan?

Anyone had the 16 week consultant appointment yet? If so what happens? Thanks xx

We are hoping to do the same. I just have a feeling its going to be hard not to find out by mistake t our 20 week scan.

Last edited:
Yeah I know what you mean Bunny!! I am going to be clear as soon as I sit down! We do not want to know the sex!!! Haha!! Guess it's pretty quiet now until the 20 week scan! It seems to be going so slowly is anyone else feeling that? I guess it doesn't help when you are the most impatient person in the world!! Haha xx

We did our 1st scan at 13+5 and OH said right away that we didnt want to know. The first thing LO flashed us was the perfect potty shot. The sonographer was quite surprised but said it was so clear he could tell us already if we wanted to know. I admit it was tempting but we resisted. I tried not to look too hard but it was too early to tell unless you really know what your looking at anyway. Later on it would be hard to miss with a flash like that though. Of course we could not look at the screen but I don't think I could do that!

Heya ladies, listened to my babies heartbeat for
The first time at midwifes today �� It was 155bmp, what are your little ones heart rates does certain heart rates indicate certain sex of baby? X

Not sure I think our little ones was about 155 but duno how much of that is fact.

Just checking have I forgot to add anyone to the due date notice on first page x

Mine was checked yesterday. It was 148. I'm having a girl xx

Not that I'm much of a participant in here but am due Christmas Day and team yellow X

Mine was 159 at 12week scan and 150 at the 16 week appointment xx

I'm lookin too much into the whole wives takes heartbeat thing hoping that it means girl as Iv 4boys but tbh as long as baby is healthy I'm happy :) x

How do I add a ticker? I have one but for the life of me I can't find where to put the code and I've even looked at instructions on this site!

Yeah I'm too impatient to wait. My 20 week scan is on the 19th July. I hope they can see xx

Exciting look forward to hearing all about jt m? Any inkling Tonks? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back