Dear Roo....

kanga86

Reaction score
Please can u stop using my bladder as a punching/kicking bag, going upstairs to the loo 10 times in the last 3 hours isn't not fun!! :lol:

Although I must admit it is great to be able to feel all ur movements now :)

Love mummy xxx

Lol I know exactly how u feel. I've been saying for last 2 weeks that our baby has his own personal dance mat. I'm gonna wear out our stair carpet if this keeps up.

Mine likes to poke my bladder too! Lots! Little pickle! x

lol im sure mine lays on it xxx

Mine went through a phase of using my bladder as a spring board, think he/she has moved position now thank God as i havent had that sudden urge to pee for a while :lol: xx

LOL, I know the feeling, thank goodness we live in a flat!!!!!!

Te hehe!! So cute.... I can remeber my boss turning around to me and saying 'I wish these babies would stope using my bladder as a treadmill' (She had twin boys).... I can't feel much yet, just popping sensations, I cannot wait!! Probably be complaining soon enough! x

Aaw bless little Roo!!! SO great that you are feeling movements, even if it is in an awkward place :/

I had a scan on Monday and the sonographer says we have an over-active baby!! It was kicking away all evening yesterday and I keep on feeling it turn over...amazing xxx

Glad I'm not the only one lol :) he seems to b a lot calmer today although I have been busy a work. xx

I only tend to feel blob when i'm sat down relaxing so who knows, he might be doing a jolly jiggle best part of the day haha although i have heard that our movements when we're doing our day to day things are soothing and send them to sleep...maybe thats why new borns love to be rocked to sleep :D xx

Gosh 20 weeks already ladies . This has flown by!! Chuffed for you all that you have your own little inside stretchers! It gets worse lol feet up under the ribs is the worst x

That is true deedee, I do usually only feel Roo when sat down relaxing. Yet to feel anything today but not long got home from work.

Kirsty, I don't want to know it gets worse lol *puts fingers in ears* laalaalaa Roo is going to say small and have cute movements!! Big movements freak me out so not looking forward to those!! Xx

Haha Kanga i used to love feeling my DD's foot as she stretched it right out, i would have a lump where it would be so i used to push it down gently haha!! the joys eh! x

I tend to usually only feel anything also when sitting down and relaxing or even more so if I lie down for wee snooze in the afternoon. :)

Haha not long after I posted Roo started wriggling around! I have just eaten lunch and been as on my bum for about an hour, very reassuring :) xx

Aww lol I can't wait to start feeling proper kicks and movements! Just getting the popcorn popping sensation every so often now.

Have you seen the youtube vids of pregnant belly's moving?? Its amazing - and scary lol.
I was mesmerized watching one day and hubby was positively freaked out lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww lol I can't wait to start feeling proper kicks and movements! Just getting the popcorn popping sensation every so often now.

Have you seen the youtube vids of pregnant belly's moving?? Its amazing - and scary lol.

ha i filmed my belly when i was pregnant with DD and looking back it looks really freaky lol, the cat used to lie with his paws on my tummy when i was pregnant with her but after a few kicks he would soon move :D wonder if he will attempt it this time round :oooo: xx

Lol aww poor kitty! X

ha i filmed my belly when i was pregnant with DD and looking back it looks really freaky lol, the cat used to lie with his paws on my tummy when i was pregnant with her but after a few kicks he would soon move :D wonder if he will attempt it this time round :oooo: xx

My little lady used to stick her feet out. When I rubbed them she'd push my hand back as though she wanted me to keep rubbing her feet! As she got bigger she'd do it with her bum too!!! When she was born, if she was a bit irritable a foot rub would calm her down! It was amazing!

Kanga - I know just how you feel! My little pumpkin rolls over then i'm sure he snuggles down on my bladder!

Oh I can't wait! I still haven't felt anything yet :( I keep poking my belly hoping it will get a reaction but no such luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back