Painful bubba movements - normal or not?

Naterjack

Reaction score
I've felt bubba movements since 17 weeks, which started like bubbles popping.
At 25-31 weeks, the movements were like proper kicks but not all the time, but now at 32 weeks the movement is very different.....

I feel not many kicks but lots of grinding and movement under the skin. I could watch my belly for hours as it moves alien like.
But sometimes it bloody well hurts AND it seems to be constant !!

Take today for instance, last night i was awake 10 times as he was constantly moving, then this morning he woke me up at 5am and didn't stop moving till i left for a meeting at 7:45am - whilst driving he kept sticking a foot or arm out which really hurt so i kept a hand on my belly (which stopped him sticking it out and made me more comfortable). To the left hand side under my ribs is something roundish and hard, the right hand side is where he sticks out body parts :roll: I have to make myself take deep breaths as belly goes hard every so often.

Then when in my meeting i was wincing he was hurting me so much and now i feel very bruised :shakehead:

It feels very strange - i used to know when he was awake / asleep but now it just seems like he is constantly awake and beating mummy up ...

Is this normal ??
I thought the movements were meant to get less at this stage ??

Have replied to the other thread!! But i am experiencing a similar thing to you.
My MW told me I would feel less kicks now and more grinding/twisting.....
so I guess it is normal!!

My LO never stops lol and has hurt for a long while too!

I know exactly how you feel. i often feel bruised because of LO.

I'm afraid sleep won't stop LO moving around. :eek: Even when he/she is asleep the tossing and turning will continue.

yep im the same, its like he takes a knee or something, sticks it out of my skin and then drags it all the way across my stomach. It does feel painfull i feel like he will burst through sometimes.

yep im the same, its like he takes a knee or something, sticks it out of my skin and then drags it all the way across my stomach. It does feel painfull i feel like he will burst through sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back