Weeing

monster_munch

Reaction score
Why does every book / magazine / article I read state that in the 1st and 3rd tri's you will need to wee more due to the pressure on your bladder, but in 2nd tri that pressure won't be there.

UTTER CR@P - I can't go 15 minutes without weeing and if I stand up (even for a minute) and then sit down, green bean decides that my bladder is a great trampoline and I HAVE to rush to the loo or else have a nasty accident.

ARRRRRGH!! - and it's not my pelvic floor muscle that's the problem because I exercise that all the time (old habit from school days - we used to have to stand up in assembly and tensing that muscle all the way through used to stop me from passing out! :lol: )

Can someone ask their bean to tell my bean to kindly stop using my bladder as a trampoline, it is not fun for me.

trog: oi, bean, stop tormenting your mother!

bean: spoil sport, its far too much fun

trog: that's a very good point! fancy a competition to see who can bounce highest?

I am EXACTLY the same and was worried it was just me!

Thank you! Thank you! LOL

I know how you feel. My little one appears to be using my bladder as a foot pillow and decides on a frequent basis that he needs to fluff it up, resulting in me needing to dash to the loo every 20 mins. His daddy tells me its that he is honing his football skills for when he becomes a professional football player. Either way I wish he'd bloomin well calm it down!!!
Even the sonographer commented today on how much he was moving about! I think my child could be hyperactive!!! :shock:

Yep, I can't stop running to the loo either!

I think I want to have a long tiddle and hardly anything comes out. Probably due to the fact that I tend to trickle whenever I cough or sneeze! Yay for panty liners :wink:

I gathered I must pee alot when my 8 year old says..

"OMG AGAIN!!!??? But mummy you just had a pee!!!, why didn't you go before we went out... !?"

Not to mention the three trips a night where I need to go... :roll: We had a power cut yesterday, and my DH asked me if I needed the light to go to the toilet... so I had to inform him that I make the trip to the bathroom, in the pitch black several times a night, and don't even need to open my eyes now... Now that is training.

Lol that is so funny squig! :lol:

Glad its not just me going so much. 1st Tri I didnt know what everyone was on about, making up for it now though....!

Why does every book / magazine / article I read state that in the 1st and 3rd tri's you will need to wee more due to the pressure on your bladder, but in 2nd tri that pressure won't be there.

UTTER CR@P - I can't go 15 minutes without weeing and if I stand up (even for a minute) and then sit down, green bean decides that my bladder is a great trampoline and I HAVE to rush to the loo or else have a nasty accident.

ARRRRRGH!! - and it's not my pelvic floor muscle that's the problem because I exercise that all the time (old habit from school days - we used to have to stand up in assembly and tensing that muscle all the way through used to stop me from passing out! :lol: )

Can someone ask their bean to tell my bean to kindly stop using my bladder as a trampoline, it is not fun for me.

trog: oi, bean, stop tormenting your mother!

bean: spoil sport, its far too much fun

trog: that's a very good point! fancy a competition to see who can bounce highest?

I am EXACTLY the same and was worried it was just me!

Thank you! Thank you! LOL

I know how you feel. My little one appears to be using my bladder as a foot pillow and decides on a frequent basis that he needs to fluff it up, resulting in me needing to dash to the loo every 20 mins. His daddy tells me its that he is honing his football skills for when he becomes a professional football player. Either way I wish he'd bloomin well calm it down!!!
Even the sonographer commented today on how much he was moving about! I think my child could be hyperactive!!! :shock:

Yep, I can't stop running to the loo either!

I think I want to have a long tiddle and hardly anything comes out. Probably due to the fact that I tend to trickle whenever I cough or sneeze! Yay for panty liners :wink:

I gathered I must pee alot when my 8 year old says..

"OMG AGAIN!!!??? But mummy you just had a pee!!!, why didn't you go before we went out... !?"

Not to mention the three trips a night where I need to go... :roll: We had a power cut yesterday, and my DH asked me if I needed the light to go to the toilet... so I had to inform him that I make the trip to the bathroom, in the pitch black several times a night, and don't even need to open my eyes now... Now that is training.

Lol that is so funny squig! :lol:

Glad its not just me going so much. 1st Tri I didnt know what everyone was on about, making up for it now though....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back