Date of eviction set and assassin needed!

keepontrying

Reaction score
So my lil fella will be getting his eviction notice on 27th March... a week on Tuesday! Excited and apprehensive!

To add to the strange mix of emotion there is also uncontrollable rage at the sperm donor and his fucking ridiculous views .. if there was ever a time i could rip some ones head off and shit down their neck its now!!...

THAT IS ALL XX

You'd best ring that carpet fitter a bit quick then lol. I wonder if he'd be your birth partner hmmmmmm :D

As for the twat, don't even think about him he's not worth the effort. Imagine instead sitting on a white sandy beach with Mister Fit in a loin cloth feeding you peeled grapes and wafting an ostrich feather fan :D

I'd offer the assassin part but I can;t run anywhere at the moment :)

I would deffo ring the carpet fitter and next time he comes back get a pic too lol :) xxx

I'd offer the assassin part but I can;t run anywhere at the moment :)

I would deffo ring the carpet fitter and next time he comes back get a pic too lol :) xxx

Oooooh yeah we need a pic....yanno to make sure he's good enough for you and stuff :D

hahah ladies my sister was phone stalking me yesterday to get a pic, telling me i 'shouldnt let us down' telling me it was my duty hahaha.....

Oh dear!
What has sperm donor done... Isn't it funny that we all think he's a twat!!!
Hope you're ok!
Carpet fitter!!! Carpet fitter!!! Carpet fitter!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!

sperm donor..... he said im disgusting because after i asked if baby and i could have a couple of hours break from his sisters wedding scheduled when baby was due to be around 4/5 weeks he thought this was out of line as he would need to come back to hotel (baring in mind that day before i would be alone as they all played golf, had spas, went drinking) wedding is at 12- till 2am! i will be breast feeding and exhausted.... so i asked if my sister could attend teh evening, she would drive over not eat or drink and could stay in my hotel room just to help out with nugget... im filth apparently!

His father gave him an ultimatum over me, rung me at 8 months for an argument and has refused to contact or meet me to resolve it - but im imagining it and out of line.

I paid every household bill for 18 months whilst he (barely) studied knowledge (mainly meant watching jeremy kyle and wanking on the internet) and because he stumped up 800 for 2 months whilst i have not been able to work, i paid a 250 knowldege exam bill from my savings, spent hundreds on his family at christmas from my savings, he agreed to get car tax and didnt .. i asked him for the 70 quid back and he accused me of stealing from him and we had a huge bust up.... all the while he had received a tax rebate of almost 2 grand which his dad cashed and his sister hid in her safe for him.

He point blank refuses to work at getting the family back together yet says it my fault and he didnt dump me (because he treated me like shit for months i eventually stormed out he now sells that as me ending things)

I have told him that access must be sustainable, reliable and responsible so that means he cant come every day (as as soon as anything else comes up he will drop his child) he wants entire weekend, which i have said no , he is breast feeding, too young and you have not proven your ability. also why should i not get any weekend fun time with my son considering im gonna have to go back to work early!

Im evil for asking how he can run away , that his baby wont be born recognising his voice ..... its true!

he has provided nothing in terms of baby things,, although he did send a pic of a mini england footie kit... well done mr practical!

he is a fucking prick!!!! im so livid!

He said he didnt know whether he was coming or going... because one minute i said he could be there the next he cant (at birth etc)... he has ignored me for weeks on end, i hear nothing from nanny and grandad of the year (also pricks) despite them knowing how ill i have been, that my gramps was dying, that the pregnancy isnt going to plan etc there are incidences of severe psychological damage being done to other children in the family and no one addresses it... im not having my son destroyed but his messed up family..... they can go get fucked!

That was prob a lot of ranting in a illiterate fashion, i apologise for any chaviness, but im fuming...

breathe in......................... hold................... exhale

now where is that carpet fitter i wanna take out some of this tension! xxx

Family of twats!!!!
Yuckie! I am not surprised that you're livid. I'd be exactly the same.
Xxx

oh and how he didnt have to get my furniture back home for me and i should be thankful... oh yeah thanks mate that you ditched me at 8.5 months and didnt make me lug my own sofa, fridge and bed up flights of stairs, although you have let me decorate a nursery, build a shed, shift and erect furniture, unpack all the moving boxes, the only food he sent back was mouldy and anything i could have eaten he kept so i literally had nothing at all to eat in the entire house for 2 days.....

your right im a complete bitch!...... i could actually tear into his chest with my bare hands and rip out his still beating heart right now!

oh and as for the family..

Mother once told me 'I can have him back anytime i want, your just a bird with big tits who is good in the sack'

make your own conclusions on this psycho !

Hun if I can ask you a question.....cos it doesn't sound to me like you miss him as such, more the idea of him. That you are worried about being on your own (although if you are like his mum said you are that won't be for very long lol) and that's understandable........but when you read these posts back can't you honestly see that baby is going to be so much better off with just you?

Cos tbh we can all see it, so please, when you are feeling down and worried look at this thread and realise how much better off you both will be as far away as possible from this bunch of Jeremy Kyle stand-ins xxxxxxxxxx

They also think im so terrible because i put paying our mortgage and bills above a stag do to vegas when bay is around 5 months old!... im ruining his fun! so mummy and daddy offer to pay for it, bearing in mind he still owes thousands from a trip to oz just over a year ago!!

god why on earth am i even upset over this twat????? seriously it must be my hormones and how i feel rejected because in black and white its simply horrendous!!!

im on a roll....its amazing how airing on the internet can bring some relief!!!!

I have emailed an official request for some baby items!

There's thousands of men out there that would snap you up, and being a single parent doesn't put them off either. Concentrate on getting through the rest of your pregnancy as calmly and safely as possible and then start afresh hun. You are coming up to the most amazing moment of your life and it's a new beginning for both you and baby xxxxxxxxx

Baby brain i came to a realisation when i writing this, you pointed it out at exactly the same time. I don't need this idiot, playing at being a grown up, these things are just the tip of the iceberg!

xx

Sounds to me like a big bloody iceberg hunny and you are best off out of it

thats exactly right keely!! you seriously seriously dont need a man like that= with a family as shocking as that!!

you will be a great independent woman with a beautiful little boy that you and your family are just going to adore!!

plan all the things you wanna do with baby and your freinds/family- like places you wanna visit etc to give you something to focus on.

oh and make sure you see the carpet fitter again, we all need to see a photo!! xxxxxx

omg your really going through it arent you with him...
makes me glad ive not got any of this to dealk with coz some days i feel evil xxx

He is a tit, actually no a tit is useful, he is a piece of dog shit there we go...........

Definately better off without him..................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back