Dare I get hopeful? Poss implantation spotting at 6dpo?

lisey27

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been quite dismissive of any symptoms this cycle, even though I love to SS :whistle:
Anyways, I have just had some brown thickish CM and a little pinkish too when checked (TMI). I am only 6dpo, is that too early for Implantation spotting? It is kind of like the CM I get a day or 2 before AF and I kind of have that AF feeling around my back at the mo, its way too early though, I have a 13 day LP. I dont want to get overly hopeful but is this a good sign. Also if I infact get Af, is this bad and something to worry about that I have mid cycle spotting? xx

Last edited:
its fine having mid cycle spotting hun, i did for over 2 months found out it was because i was pregnant some bodies act differently. I hope you get your bpf hunni x x x

I think 6dpo is perfect for spotting!
I haven't had any implantation bleeding but all 3 pregnancies I've had (one was chemical :( ) I've had implantation at 5-6dpo. I could pinpoint as I had extreme fatigue, cramps, an aching back and felt really cold. This time I had aching joints too so I thought I was actually coming down with something.
Good luck lisey! :dust:

Last edited:
its fine having mid cycle spotting hun, i did for over 2 months found out it was because i was pregnant some bodies act differently. I hope you get your bpf hunni x x x

Thanks hun :) xx

I think 6dpo is perfect for spotting!
I haven't had any implantation bleeding but all 3 pregnancies I've had (one was chemical :( ) I've had implantation at 5-6dpo. I could pinpoint as I had extreme fatigue, cramps, an aching back and felt really cold. This time I had aching joints too so I thought I was actually coming down with something.
Good luck lisey! :dust:

Thanks so much, I hope thats what it was, there isnt anything so far today. I really felt like AF was rearing her ugly head yesterday, really dull and heavy feeling. Hope its a good sign :) xx

How exciting Lisey, I am keeping everything crossed for you. Looking forward to hearing all your updates.

Michelle x

How exciting Lisey, I am keeping everything crossed for you. Looking forward to hearing all your updates.

Michelle x

Thanks hun, I am nervous now. I was considering myself out this month and I was taking it all in my stride before the spotting and now I am thinking it could actually be possible!! I really thought 6dpo was too early but it seems it can happen :) where are you in your cycle? xx

Hey Lisey...6 dpo implantation bleeding can be quite common (so iv read online) This month is really looking positive for u!! Have u any other symptoms When will u test? Good luck, its getting exciting :) xx

Michelle x

Thanks hun, I am nervous now. I was considering myself out this month and I was taking it all in my stride before the spotting and now I am thinking it could actually be possible!! I really thought 6dpo was too early but it seems it can happen :) where are you in your cycle? xx

I am only CD4 so just started a new cycle. I am planning on trying conceive plus and softcups this time round so fingers crossed they bring me more luck.

It's definitely looking good for you huni. It's all very exciting.

Michelle x

Hey Lisey...6 dpo implantation bleeding can be quite common (so iv read online) This month is really looking positive for u!! Have u any other symptoms When will u test? Good luck, its getting exciting :) xx

Hi hun, I googled straight away lol and it does seem common. I guess there are ladies that get their BFPs at 9dpo so Implantation would of had to of happened a couple of days before that. I have a few other symptoms that I was ignoring cos I thought there was not much chance-I have had a slight taste in my mouth, twinges and slight cramping at times, increased CM, heavy boobs, some sharp pains in boobs, a few dizzy spells but mainly when I stand quickly, feeling a little more tired than usual...I have had most of these at various times when not preg though :lol: I dont know when to test, maybe wednesday or thursday (bites nails) xx

Michelle x

I am only CD4 so just started a new cycle. I am planning on trying conceive plus and softcups this time round so fingers crossed they bring me more luck.

It's definitely looking good for you huni. It's all very exciting.

Michelle x

Thanks hun, I hope the CP and softcups get you that BFP :) xx

Oooh sounding very textbook to me, good luck to you, really hope it's your lucky month XX

Hey ladies, I am having more symptoms still, was sick a few times last night, odd taste in my mouth, feeling a bit emotional, boobs are killing and feel heavy. Yesterday I went for a pelvic scan for my painful periods and it has shown that I more than likely have endo on my left ovary, I am not sure if I want to be pregnant this cycle now as i am worried it will cause another MC. I have another scan in a couple of weeks and then I guess will go from there. xx

Aww Lisey, hopefully you will get better news at your next scan. Fx you get an extra sticky bean and the endo doesn't cause any problems.

Michelle x

Hey ladies, I am having more symptoms still, was sick a few times last night, odd taste in my mouth, feeling a bit emotional, boobs are killing and feel heavy. Yesterday I went for a pelvic scan for my painful periods and it has shown that I more than likely have endo on my left ovary, I am not sure if I want to be pregnant this cycle now as i am worried it will cause another MC. I have another scan in a couple of weeks and then I guess will go from there. xx

Hun I have 3 endo cysts on my right ovary (I had 2 all the way through pregnancy and 1 has grown since) and 2 simple cysts on my left plus extra endo (greedy lol) I never had it mentioned to me that it can cause mc. Did they actually say it could?

Hun I have 3 endo cysts on my right ovary (I had 2 all the way through pregnancy and 1 has grown since) and 2 simple cysts on my left plus extra endo (greedy lol) I never had it mentioned to me that it can cause mc. Did they actually say it could?

Lol, its ok to be greedy ;-) She is just a sonographer, not a doctor or anything but she was saying one explanation could be that if the ovary isnt functioning, it may not release the hormones needed to support pregnancy therefore causing an early loss. I have posts about this in secondary and long term fertility issues too-wasnt really sure where I belong now and have a thousand questions :roll: xx

Well you normally will release eggs from alternate ovaries so if the mc's you had were an even number of months apart then it could be possible........BUT a woman's body is an amazing thing and apparently if one ovary is not functioning properly then it effectively shuts down and the other one takes over. I have my endo consultant appointment on the 13th november. If you don't get your bfp and don't see anyone about it before then I'll ask some questions for you lol. They would probably apply to me too anyway!

Well you normally will release eggs from alternate ovaries so if the mc's you had were an even number of months apart then it could be possible........BUT a woman's body is an amazing thing and apparently if one ovary is not functioning properly then it effectively shuts down and the other one takes over. I have my endo consultant appointment on the 13th november. If you don't get your bfp and don't see anyone about it before then I'll ask some questions for you lol. They would probably apply to me too anyway!

This is what I have been thinking, people that have ectopic pregnancies often have an ovary removed and go on to have pregnancies with just one ovary. Thats v kind of you babybrain, I am hoping I won't be waiting long to be referred. I think we are going to stop ttc til we find out more as don't want to risk another MC but its torture to stop xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back