Cycle 1 with Ovusense.

No it's secret, unless one of your friends looks for it, then your profile picture will show up, I opened another facebook account just incase x

Hia all how you all doing? I'm away at the moment but still using my sensor...nothing interesting has happened so far for me xx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evening ladies,

Had my first blood test done today. The nurse was lovely. I explained I wasn't 100% sure when I was due on as my LP fluctuates for my next blood test. But she said as soon as I know to ring up and book and if the receptionist get funny about no apps available then ask to be put through to her and she will get me in :) I have had a slight reaction on my arm where the tape was that holds the cotton ball :( so will try and remember to take a plaster next time. I also asked about my swabs and they have all come back normal which is fab!

My chart doesn't look great as it's more down than up but is still above my cover line. Ff is putting my O day 2/3 (can't remember) days before Ovusense so I have manually changed it. I am 7dpo today :) no symptoms apart from weird stomach pains but stomach not lower, feeling abit sicky but nothing major and general tiredness but that is prob from having a week off then going back to having an alarm lol! I would love to get my BFP and not have to trawl through the GP appointments etc.

I am going to start looking into what other tests I can also have done/ask for - so if you know any please let me know. My GP was brill last time and asked what I want doing so don't want to go in blind next time.

I am defo going to invest in the preseed and tell OH that the GP recommends it. I know it's lying but it's not a bad lie. He seemed alright when I mentioned it last time but don't want him. backing out as he hadn't been that keen on it before and doesn't like lube.

Sorry for the complete essay I am chilled in the bath and have time to write lol! Oh doesn't know I am on this site so can be difficult when we are watching a film etc. I don't think he will mind but don't want to have that conversation - if you get that?

Hope you are all well! Can't wait to see your chart Lulla you have been stuck in my mind today and Lau I hope you are having an amazing time away :):) xx

Attachments

• IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    499.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3
Well I have got a little excited that it seems to be going up :)

I might even be naughty and do a cheap test tomorrow morning if it goes up again :) xx

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
Hey ladies, sorry to read and run. Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Really hope I managed to catch it, I've just had to travel up country to see my nan as she's in her last moments, and I've had to leave the oh at home.
Cocker yours is looking awesome*!!!
Good luck ❤❤❤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170128-153216.jpg
    Screenshot_20170128-153216.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6
Hey Lulla, sorry about your Nan. Your chart is looking great! Looks like you have o'd hopefully a nice rise tomz and then confirmation :) xx

Thank-you, it is sad but she's ready to go now. She's been very unwell for a few years now.
I really hope we caught it.
How many dpo are you?

Where abouts in the country are you?

I am 8dpo today. I may test tomz if it goes up again :0 xx

I live In cornwall But i've traveled up to Essex, So Im just over 6 hours away from the husband!
I did ask if he wanted a drive up for a quicky but he declined lol!
DONT forget that 8dpo is mega early, So if its BFN don't be discouraged, XX

Wow 6 hours :0

Mine went down today *cry*

Attachments

• IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 6
Morning...sorry to hear about your nan lulla hope you're OK...I drove miles to surprise my husband last week and his reaction was 'what you doing here?' I was not impressed!
How's your chart looking now Charlotte?? Salley? How you doing hun? Xx

Hey ladies says I ovulated on Friday day, we dtd that morning and the night before a few times lol.

Augh that's awful. Men are so fucking clueless some times. How are you all doing ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170131-093722.jpg
    Screenshot_20170131-093722.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 5
I know! Ovusense says I'm in my fertile window...some serious bding happening this week haha just hope he don't get sent away with work or I'll be going! Xx

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I've been looking at the ovusense. Would you guys recommend? I'm not very good at temping as I work shifts and don't really know when to take it. Never seem to get a blazing positive on opk's. Thanks in advance.

Hia! I would 100% recommend it...I didn't think it would be as accurate as it was...I have PCOS so opks are no good to me...but with ovusense it actually pin points the exact date of ovulation which is great!! Xx

Ah thanks for the reply. It's quite pricey but I figure it's a small price to pay in the long run. I've been using the clear blue dual hormone opk for 4 months and only ever had one static smiley face. Also been using cheapies. I think I'm gonna get it tonight. I'm currently cd6. Do I have to wait until next cycle to use it? Also do u know how long delivery was? X

If you look up, there is a discount code.it may be on another page xx

I started mine once on cd11...if you don't want to use it until your next cycle I wouldn't get it just yet and wait because the 30days starts from when you purchase it xx

Like lulla said there is a discount code where there is 25% off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111