curry craving

kirlykird

Reaction score
I've had 3 chicken vindaloos in 5 days :shock:

Think it's a craving... I'm really into spice at the mo and sweet apples :D

What do you think this indicates as to babys gender?

Anyone else having specific food cravings?

Well according to my mum she was craving chip shop curry when she was pregnant with me.

Plus are girls meant to be sugar and spice and all things nice!?

Think you're right though with the sugar and spice thing though!

This pg is pretty strange though aas everything I like is so different to last pg! :D

At least you enjoy eating something, i dont fancy anything even though i am hungry :?

I've got aaaages to wait before i find out, i doubt they will be able to tell anything at my 12 week scan. :(

Is it your dating scan?

Good luck with it! Don't worry, you'll hopefully be back on food soon too :hug:

Yes i assume it is my dating scan as it is my 12 weeks scan.

I haven't got any craving's either! I've had a lemon/sour craving when I was 9-14 weeks but since then nothing!

Mine have only really started in the last few weeks... prob around 14-15 weeks :)

That's exactly what i craved at your stage hun,curries and apple pie or apple crumble with ice cream and apple squash,still hooked on the curries :D xx

OOOo Sugar & Spice and all things nice - think its a girl for you Kirly if the rhyme can be believed.

I love salt & vinegar crisps and oranges at the moment....yummmm! Don't really crave much else tho - and nothing that I really have to have I just tend to fancy crisps & oranges occasionally.

What date is your scan? Can't wait for ours next Friday - please baby behave and flash your bits :pray:

ours is th 22nd!

So excited!!!

Hoping he will stay still, wouldn't for my 2nd scan so fingers crossed with this one, if not will prob pay privately!

I NEED to know :rotfl:

Good luck with yours, what's your feeling on it?

I'm going with you having aboy :)

I'll be looking out for you then Nikki...see what surprise arrives!

Not so much fussed about apple juice.. appletise is what I like.

OOH forgot to mention pineapple too,love pineapple at mo! :D

kirlykird said:
ours is th 22nd!

So excited!!!

Hoping he will stay still, wouldn't for my 2nd scan so fingers crossed with this one, if not will prob pay privately!

I NEED to know :rotfl:

Good luck with yours, what's your feeling on it?

I'm going with you having aboy :)

I've had the biggest BOY feeling since the positive test!! My OH is thinking girl, so at least one of us will be right?!

I'll keep my fingers crossed that our babies show us their bits babe :pray:

I get the boy feeling with me too, whenever I refer to it I usually say him :D

My OH thinks girl too ..again one of us will be right :)

I have always loved curry, and have been wanting it all the time since being pregnant. I think it is a good thing that the OH stopped me from getting takeaways all the time when he met me. I can concentrate on healthy diets for me and baby, but will have to watch with winter coming.

I have been making lots of curries, sweet and sour, and chilli over preg. I also want to eat cheese all the time. Cheese........

:( But but but I don't have a craving!?!?!?! What the hell does that mean?! lol

well kirlykird i loved curries before i was pregnant but have totally gone off them throughout my pregnancy to the point the smell makes me urge, we have been told we are having a boy so i would guess a lil girl for you going on my experience although every pregnancy is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back