spice spice spice....

kirlykird

Reaction score
...is anyone else craving spicy food?

So strange because I love spicy food but I tend to have gone offmost food and their smells!

I made chilli the other day but i mean super super super spicy stuff, the sort that you have to drink a glass ofmilk with to calm down your mouth ....and I've made the same food for the last 4 days!

I love it! :D :) :dance:

Really fancy a chicken vindaloo tonight, would have chilli thogh if I had more ingredients..oh and it has to be with taco shells and rice..mmmmm...

Last pg was right off spice...weird eh? :shock:

What do you all fancy?

A chilli would go down a treat and a really hot one at that :D ,i have been eating a lot of curries :D xx

I just can't get enough of them.... :lol:

Thing is though they seem to unblock my nose too!

I've always loved spice but this is something else...I have to cook everyone elses in a separate pan!

My OH tried a mouth full yesterday and he looked like he was going to combust!!! :rotfl:

No one likes chilli in my house so i can make a big flamin hot pan all for me :D ,OH moans about the kidney beans :roll: ,now you can't have a chilli with no kidney beans :shakehead: :lol: xx

:rotfl: that's the same as mine!

The other day even when I did his separate pan, he didn't eat much..he said there were toomany kidney beans!... best bit of it!

Is it a man thing!? Do they have no tatse? :shock:

:D

I fancy meat!! :shock: :lol: Which is why I bought DH and I a nice piece of steak for tea. Going to have it with creamy garlic mushrooms (should be cooking them right now actually :oops: )

I've sort of gone off meat...and garlic..love the taste of it, but makes me feel soooo sick afterwards!

Hope you enjoy Kina, Dh is in for a treat! :D

kirlykird said:
I've sort of gone off meat...and garlic..love the taste of it, but makes me feel soooo sick afterwards!

Hope you enjoy Kina, Dh is in for a treat! :D

Have a feeling I'll be lying on the sofa groaning afterwards :puke: :lol:

i cant touch spicy food, alan loves it though..but i have a really sensitive mouth and it kills if i have spicy things!!

All i wanted when i was PG was spice and plenty of it! Hotter the better!
I also craved chocolate and sweet stuff....sugar and spice and all things nice! I had a lil girl!!

I am exactly the same as Hels was, everything savoury has to be SUPER-SPICY!!! I even put jalapenos in my sandwiches and sprinkle chilli flakes on my dinner! Other than that it has to be sweet, chocolate, pepsi (never coke!) and cakes with lots of icing! I don't indulge veryday in the bad things though :lol:

Oh yeah and I'm also having a girl :D

i seem to have gone off everything at the moment im living on porridge weetabix ham salad rolls and pints and pints of milk
although today i cooked a bacon and egg muffin which was naughty but really enjoyed it :D gone off pop too unless its diet dandelion and burdock from sainsburys :? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back