First Craving kept me up all night!!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

Well i think i can officially say i've had my first craving. Before last night the only thing i could have classed as a craving was the amount of crisps i was eating but i think that was my body just craving carbs for energy rather that craving a type of food!

Well last night i woke up with this un-believable craving fro VIMTO! And not just any Vimto particulaly the fizzy canned vimto! And i cannot explain why because i haven't drank it in years and years in fact i don't even know if they still do it!
:rotfl: :rotfl:

But the craving was so bad i can only liken it to what i think it must feel like trying to stop an addiction (never smoked or took drugs so cannot say for sure) because i was climbing the walls i couldn't sleep, my legs and arms were restless and ....... wait for it..... i even tried to mix diet coke and pomegranate juice together to satisfy the craving :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

(don't recommend it - it was YUKE!!!! :puke: )

So hubby's mission today is to find me canned fizzy vimto!!

Has anyone else had any bizarre cravings? Do you know where they come from and why they happen!!

weird huh!

LMP x

Well the good news is you can still buy canned vimto :D

I had a huge craving for cheese scones and now I have them I don't want them :lol:

Strangeness said:
Well the good news is you can still buy canned vimto :D

YAY it still exists!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Strangeness said:
I had a huge craving for cheese scones and now I have them I don't want them :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: - Typical - I'll probably do that too!!

LMP x

Last week mine was dilute vimto, i dont like fizzy pop thats why i must have opted for the dilute one, but Lee had to go to Asda and try and get me some......lol.

Must be the fruity taste as im addicted to anything fruit, including chewy vimto sweets and bars.

my cravings have been for chemically things, like bathroom spray, windolene, furniture polish etc :oops: i try to only smell them once or twice a day at the very most - the cravings get so bad that my mouth starts watering :(

i sound absolutely off my head :rotfl: now my mouths watering for car de-icer :rotfl:

With my son I had a craving for the smell of fabric conditioner. I was doing about 3 loads a day just to get the smell :lol:

MissSara said:
Last week mine was dilute vimto, i dont like fizzy pop thats why i must have opted for the dilute one, but Lee had to go to Asda and try and get me some......lol.

Must be the fruity taste as im addicted to anything fruit, including chewy vimto sweets and bars.

YAY i'm not alone, there are other vimto cravers!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

MMMM Vimto bars ...... now i know they still so them!!

Yeah its something about the fruit and fizz mixed together for me!! haven't got a clue why but at least i'm not alone!!!

LMP x

sarafet said:
my cravings have been for chemically things, like bathroom spray, windolene, furniture polish etc :oops: i try to only smell them once or twice a day at the very most - the cravings get so bad that my mouth starts watering :(

i sound absolutely off my head :rotfl: now my mouths watering for car de-icer :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ha Ha ha and i thought mine was weird!!! Sorry but this one just cracked me up i have images of you sniffing on a windowlene wipe!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face!!

:D

LMP x

now that i think about it - i have 3 packets of vimto sweets in my desk drawer.. i bought a 7 pack from a 99p shop :cheer:

vimto loving must be a pregnancy thing :rotfl:

glad my cravings make you laugh hun :lol:

OMG!

I didn't even think about it....but I am drinking about 4 or 5 pints of dilute vimto a day!

The mention of fizzy vimto got my mouth watering now.....

Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back