Had any cravings?....

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

I don't think I have had any cravings as such yet but I do fancy random things and can't stop thinking about them till I've had them, for example - Noodles drove me mad for 3 days (I had to find ones with no oyster sauce). Raw carrot - I had to eat 4 one after the other before the craving went away. Honey - I ate it from the spoon I was so desperate. Coca cola - this is my most frequent craving, I have found that it gives me a boost and has even taken away a few headaches (is obviously the sugar I need).

And lastly at the moment I have the need for Macdonalds chocolate milkshake but I have made such a fuss to my friends and family about Macdonalds being junk food and that I shall not eat it nor feed it to my child that I would never live it down if I gave in and actually went to Macdonalds!

What cravings have you had?.....

:)

I was craving OJ but now it's gone to Fanta or Tango mmmmmmm!

Lou get yourself off to McDonalds you know you want to!!!

Ice Lollies. I just can;t get enough of them. I went through a phase of eating about 10 - 12 a day, only stopping because we had run out!

Also milk...I've been drinking at least 2 litres a day, sometimes as much as 4.

Blossom, I have had the same cravings!! Milk, milkshakes and lollies, but they can't be like the usual magnum lot they have to me like the old fashioned sparkle lollies or fab! 8)

Strange!! Although I am sure althe milk I am drinking is ending up in my boobs as I have gone from a 34E to a 36G!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sarah x

lol Kim I will have to go in disguise, glasses with false nose and a moustache.

As for you guys craving milk, without getting graphic, isn't it giving you the worst constipation? I was drinking loads of full fat cravendale but omg I was having to eat a packet of dried apricots everyday just so I could poo! I'm now drinking semi-skimmed cravendale to see if that helps.

When my friend was pregnant with twins she craved chalk. I think that type of craving ie chalk, coal or crayons etc are called pica cravings but not sure what that means? Hope I don't get anything like that!

:)

craved fish 4 a while(Im a vegetarian) But a trip to the suprmarkt where I smelt fish killed that craving. Im drinking more milk too but thats to help my heartburn.And did u say constipated? Well, Im havng to poo nearly 4 times a day!!(was normal before)!!!!!!pregnancy IS weird!!!

Still toast is about all that stays down!! :lol: With Marmite on - got some free marmite in my pregnancy pack from the hossie today - is marmite that good for you when PG?! :lol: MMmmm yummy

Ice lollies - defintely agree on that. Fruit juice - Mango and apple - 2 litres a day! Erm.... Ribena craving for a week then by then I'd drunk the whole bottle (the BIG family bottle :oops: ) and we didn't have anymore. We all sound bloody mad don't we :lol: (or is that just me :oops: )

Diet Coke - with Lime or Lemon.

I can't stand diet Coke - but with the twist it's gorgeous and luckily has no sugar. I have a previous record of gestational diabetes so have to lay off the sugar. Last time round it was Tizer and they don't do a diet version of that - it was bad craving something and not being able to have it!!

I have gone right off tea - I even have my diet coke at breakfast time (not a good example for my kids is it?) I am still drinking plenty of water and trying to limit the coke to 1 or 2 cans a day!

My midwife told me that a little bit of what I fancy won't do me any harm and when I went for my last scan the baby wouldn't turn around so I had to go outside, jump around and drink a bottle of coke so it can't be that bad for you lol

My main concern is making sure the baby gets everything it needs and that doesn't stop after the birth if you are going to breast feed.

Sometimes I want my body back!!!!!! Even if its was just for half an hour....I would have a really hot bath, a madras curry, a cigar, some pate (i don't even like pate) and a good long wee-less sleep.....on my stomach lol

(Think I would need longer than half an hour)!

:) Lou

Bananas! About 5-6 a day plus banana chips and banana flavour soya milk! Yum!

+++

had some soya milk yesterday - wierd isn't it - really sweet :shock: not what I expected. Not really and everyday thing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back