CSA

Elfs Mummy

Reaction score
If the Father doesn't work does he still have to pay?
I mean my ex's family is very well of however the Father is in Uni, any help will be much appreciated xx

It comes out of any benefits he may get but is somethin stupid like £1 a week??!! Cos benefits r worked out on what the minimum is needed to survive then they can't take away more than a couple of pounds xx

no you cant claim just because his family have money it will only go off what he has as an income so if he doesnt earn money or get benefits you wont get anything from him

GRRR TWAT his parents give him £1000 every 3 months and he gets student loan, so out of order the moment he leaves he WILL be paying !!

because they give it to him there is no way of proving that he has money so unless he volunteers to give you money its a bummer as soon as he starts earning or claiming benefit you can claim then well saying that you can still try to claim though so at least you are then in their systems just give them a ring and see what they say x

my kids dad has never paid for them and their 15 & 16 now csa are crap and have done nothing but balls it up, he was on benefits and i was told i could get £5 a week from him. by the time they sorted it out (2 years should of been 2 weeks) he stopped claiming and i got nothing, lives off his other half x bloke at csa asked me what he wanted me to do next!!! your bloody job, was my reply!!! ive worked since mine were babies and provided everything for them x good luck in getting money hun x x

I CANT FAULT THE CSA they take the money out of my exs wage before he gets it :)

I'm not sure hun, don't know much about CSA but you should definitely put in for it when he is working xx

wish i used same csa base as you lot then my kids are 15 and 16 and ive had sweet FA!! through fault of CSA!!!

That really surprises me! They take direct from my ex's earnings before he gets paid every month. He was a nightmare too, wouldn't give them any of his details, really refused to co operate so they did all the detective work too xx

yeah my ex is knob too and they got him, he even phoned when he had another child thinking his payment would go down then phoned me to brag....i then got a letter saying my money off him was going up due to miss payment when he had time off work i nearly pee'd myself laughing

What is with these men who don't want to pay for their children? They make me sick. My ex is a horrid individual, can't believe I went near him! He'd do almost anything to get out of paying for his son x

my ex hasnt paid a penny for our 5 kiddies in years he has a really good job and plenty money. I cant claim off of him now as i dont want him to know where we are. my husband treats all my kids his own. we dont need that twats money.

You go girl! I hate my ex but will gladly take his money as he does bugger all else for his son x

hahaha believe me if i had a way to take it i would. I think any man that doesnt provide for his childern should be locked up. we dont get the "i cant afford it" option. It amazes me the amount of useless toss bags there are out there.

I think they are disgusting, I would (and do) give my children my last penny but some men are the exact opposite. My ex husband tried to fight me in court to not pay for his son, he's a vile creature but I take comfort in the fact that my son is happy and secure in a home that I provide and have done this all myself xx

same here hun. when we broke up first i asked my ex to collect the kiddies from school 3 days a week so i could continue working he told me he would if i paid him to. I ended up forking out 250 a week childcare. I love my kids and cant imagine not doing all i could to make them happy. Men eh!

My ex is so tight his ass squeeks, he sent my son home today looking like a dramp in jogging bottoms that were too small. I asked my son why did he come home like that he said his dads partner made him change into them as they are mine. He is my son and I want him to look good all the time, to me here or there he is the same child. I can't stand this type of thing, she has just had another baby I said I bet she wouldn't do that to her child. His father is well off but barely gives anything for him after 13years. All the things that he does buy, my son is not allowed to bring home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back