Bla bla bla!!! :(

emmyloves

Reaction score
Does anyone feel like they need the babys father sometimes, though we're not together anymore. I'm in my last week of pregnancy and i just feel like i need him more than ever (though again we're not together and the only contact we have is via phone or skype and last time i seen him was about three/four months ago. I just feel like i need him close now like the only thing i have of him is a shirt he left here and i keep it by the side of me through contractions (having em bad lately). I have great family and friends don't get me wrong they are very supportive and so amazing but the baby's father.... i don't know its hard to describe...its the connection thing. I'm just being selfish and weak i guess. :( I just want him close telling me its going to be alright and getting me through contractions. Tried ringing him last night but think he was asleep or being an arse (he works from 7am til 10pm) so soon as he gets home his fell asleep (can't blame him).
I know this sounds really corny and physco and just yeah, i can't explain it, must be the hormones :/ haha! I hope this feeling disappears when LO is here and he will all that will matter to me as the baby s father doesn't want NOTHING to do with LO.

I really can't explain it, frustrating :( lol!

Sorry for the pointless post just fed up today just want LO here. x

its now i feel like i need him a little, shame hes had no involvement since i was 8 weeks pregnant n doesnt kno she exists xxx

its now i feel like i need him a little, shame hes had no involvement since i was 8 weeks pregnant n doesnt kno she exists xxx

Awwwww hun i'm so sorry to hear that :( I don't know how men like this can live with themselves or how they sleep at night, its beyond me. :hugs: x

its fine hun im used to it i just hope he will come round to the idea he has a daughter one day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back