Can anyone help?

reillybaby1987

Reaction score
:wall2:Okay so Leo's father is being a right pain in the rear, he wasnt there when I was pregnant and has now only just started to believe Leo is his child after seeing him twice, the thing is he still wants dna to prove this, how do you go about getting in contact with csa to get a dna test through them does anyone know? i've tried looking online but couldn't find much!

and another thing can you add the father to the birth certificate after already registering the child, any help would be greatful thank you xx

Hey Hun! You need to look up the general number for Csa failing that I can pm it to you! Ring them up and give them all the fathers details, they will then contact him and ask him first off if he accepts paternity, if he doesn't they will ask him to pay upfront for a DNA test! If he refuses to they can start the DNA test route and charge him more!! Basically, what my ex was told was its a pretty expensive way for a bloke to delay the inevitable if they know the child is theirs as they start accruing maintenance from the very first time they contact him!! suprise, suprise my ex changed his mind! You won't have to pay to it, the bin resident parent does!!

And yes I think you can put a father of the birth certificate after, not 100 % sure but it used to be the case!

Hope this helps Hun! I'm in same situation xxx

thank you hun! will deffo be looking into this sick of him thinking leo isnt his so want dna once and for all to prove to him that leo is his then he can fight to see him as he's no right what so ever calling me a liar etc :( some men need to grow a set and realise they are fathers!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back