CSA

I know exactly how u feel. My ex refuses to pay for our son (he's 8) but brags about how much he loves him etc
He seems to think because I'm pregnant to some1 else that he doesn't have to pay for the son that he helped make, makes me sick. He hasn't paid a penny in well over a year, before that it was a measly £10 a week! I rang the CSA and they have been doing all the detective work cos he refused to give them his details, got my letter the other day saying what he's due to pay a week......he's gonna hit the roof when he sees it! It's ALOT more than £10 a week that's for sure!
He's the type of bloke that will quite happily leave his job so that he doesn't have to pay that much! Its his own fault, I never wanted to go down the route of CSA, but after 6 years of him fobbing me off and then lying saying he wasn't working when he was earning more than £400 a week, I lost the plot so rung the CSA where he continued to lie and told me he was only on £200 a week. I don't care how much I get, just don't see why me and my OH should struggle to my my son what he wants/ needs while my ex is out buying new cars and taking his gf on holidays etc.

Now it's just a waiting game to actually get the payments.
Its getting back dated from April, will they take the back dated money owed straight from his wages, or will they take so much a month on top of what he's due so that its not all on a oner? Confused.com

with my csa when it 1st started they took more that normal to make up for arrears and they will most likely take it from his wages before he gets its they will instruct his employer to take x amount out of his wages each week then the employer has a certain date each month to pay it to the csa then the csa forward it onto your bank

Apply for it before he's working so your case will go more quickly when he gets a job.

If he's at uni he doesn't have to pay a penny, EVEN if he's working. Same situation here, it sucks. Even more so that FOB delights in the fact he doesn't have to pay diddly squat for another few years, and he has a job.

He has 2 years left then he will be paying for his daughter :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

hiya ladies, im with you all, ex not a nice person but will gladly take money through csa as they should contribute too not just have an easy ride and be a weekend daddy etc and dam i need the money. i have actually just filled my csa form in it is next to me on the sofa & ready to post it asap :)
ex has not contributed a penny through preg and my lil chloe is 3 weeks tomoz, his pay day was yest and nothing. he even said a week or so ago he had bought an outfit and mittens for her but i am yet to see these.......invisible.

but yeah if they are on benefits it is a joke like a fiver a week or summat.
i hope csa sort it for me quick as cannot survive on mat pay alone i wont get much but it wil help. he isnt aware ive gone through csa but ive had to, even if he offered money could never trust or rely on him to pay so atleast csa should get it every month xxxx

Currently L doesn't pay any support to the baby. But my arguement with her ever applying is she wont take a paternity test. So we don't actually know the babys his. And She doesn't actually pay any bills at all(she lives with her parents still and doesn'tput any money towards electric, gas, water - no rent at all) and she's on £28,000 a year. L's on a lot less and (once we've our all place again) all the bills are in his name.

She also sent him a letter claiming she was entitled to a lot more money of him then she ever will be but she wont let him see the baby even though his family get to. Also we live over 3 hours away from her and when I've spoken to people with Social they've told me that for her to be able to get the money she has to show a willingness to him spending time with the baby before they'll entertain her (because she never has done at all so it's not like he's messed her about) AND alot of what she would be entitled to would be put aside for transport costs for him to go to see the baby so it'll work out at about £10 she'll get a week.

She also thought that because of his job being what it is she would be able to just cry that he hsn't been there but the military protect what they want to keep and will provide him with very good lawyer if it came to it and vouch for the fact he's not been living in the country for 3 years and that he's on tour right now.

I feel for all you that are being messed around by FOB, but thats our side of things. TBH she can more then afford withou that £10 a week but it'll mean she's got to stop drinking as much and she doesn't want to do that.

Ive been trying to get the csa to get money of my ex for ages now .....he has an american wife and up untill a few weeks ago was jetting off every few moths to go be with her ..he doesnt contribute to my son , she has now moved over here with her son and their son together .. he has his own buisness and apparenly when csa contact him he doesnt reply makes me sick ..

hope you manage to get some support hun

Had a phonecall off CSA today. Yet to see a penny applied about 6 months ago. The man basically confirmed to me that unless you call them they forget you even exist :rollseyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back