crying (mummy not baby)

Heather85

Reaction score
Right this might sound daft but I've just sat and cried at Sofia the first (don't judge me it was emotional)

AnywAy since I've been pregnant and had freya I seem to cry at the silliest things on the Tele, I've always been a wee bit emotional but this is just ridiculous.

Is it a hormone thing Still after 8 months or is this just mum thing, please tell me I'm not the only one crying at silly programmes.

I honestly don't know? Maybe it's a hormone thing? Or just speak to a dr maybe? Xx

I'm the same!
Before having my lo's I was never the emotional type but since having them I cry at the most silly things, even adverts!
I don't know what it is but I wish I could stop lol x

I've always been a little emotional and quite passionate about things...but I will literally cry at anything these days lol.

I cried at the weekend watching Despicable Me!!!!! (It was the "sad" part where Gru was reading the little orphans a story...)

All I need to do is catch sight of a limping puppy or an old couple holding hands whilst sat on a park bench...or worst of all - one of those adverts asking for donations for needy children and I am off!! xx

I am the same. I cry at everything on tele now. And all those "mummy" picture things on facebook

I think its just cause we now know the power of pure love. And its emotional!

Im the same! But i never used to cry at things like that before LO was here, now im in tears all the time - especially over the adverts asking for donations for childrens or animal charities, they get me every time!

Oh good not just me. I've always been a wee bit emotional, but certain things are just beyond a joke.

Crying cos the trolls in Sofia will never see the stats. Xx

Iv cried a few times now I think Its normal xv

Me too :(

Maybe it's because Oliver is only 2 weeks old but I can easily start crying just by looking at him.

I still keep randomly crying but hubby can deal with that...he's just glad the crazy, angry bitch hormones ended when my pregnancy did...bless!

xx

4 days post birth I cried for over an hour after watching a cat litter commercial. A year after having Boo I was banned from watching Comic Relief anymore as I couldn't see most of the next day due to puffy eyelids. And if one more person posts that soppy poem about 'I won't be this small forever mummy' on Facebook my husband will probably ban me from that too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back