Can't believe I cried at that! :-)

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
What is the most ridiculous thing that has made you cry?

I haven't been that emotional really since being pregnant, but I have to say that this week I cried over something very very very very silly!

The DH wrote a letter of complaint this week to a hotel that he was disappointed with, and he asked me to read it before he sent it off.

I was so upset that he was disappointed that I burst out crying!

All he said was "it has taken a whole month to sort this situation out and in the meantime I could have been booking another hotel, but now all the hotels are booked up so I can't make my trip". I was blubbing! Mascara all down my cheeks! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told him not to let me read any of his letters anymore :D

What is your most ridiculous crying moment? :?:

Hi Sarah,

LOL. I know exactly what you mean, i've cried over stupid things too. I've cried coz I was (still am) getting headaches, the dog wouldn't sit when I asked her to!!!!!, the grass was getting too long and wanted DH to cut it without me having to say something and yesturday watched 13 going on 30 on Sky and cried at that and it's a comedy for goodness sake!! It's getting silly now. :lol:

Nicki.

hi girls seems like i cry at everything lately but know what you mean about that film nicki i watched it too and cried lika a baby lol
xxxxxxxx

I've noticed two different types of emotional response from me...

- crying excessively over something that would previously only have annoyed me slightly, like the guy yelling at me from behind and criticising my driving so that I pulled in to a nearby car park and bawled for 10 minutes :shock: Or for my brother telling me I had been really mean to my Dad when I thought nobody cared how tired I was feeling or how my Dad had really embarrassed me - another crying fit.

OR

- crying over something silly like the ad for maltesers where the foetus kicks the malteser off its mom's belly from inside. Welling up over the fact that I had just bought a baby hat and it was for MY actual baby instead of someone else's and that it would be keeping my baby's little perfect fragile head all warm and cosy (has to stop typing to dry tears again) - or because the rashers wouldn't flip and I'd made a big fuss over getting a non stick pan and now they were sliding everywhere and I couldn't lift them. Oh...and once, upsetting a glass of coke in a restaurant.

Yup. Weird.

Sue

Just about anything this week....happy or sad!!! :cry:

Greeting Cards in Clinton Cards :lol:

Not being able to open the front door yesterday (from the inside, spent 30 minutes trying to get out and in the end went out the front window).

On Sunday I cried (when I got home) because I'd just visited friends of the family who'd had a baby and when I held it it didn't feel right. Then they scared me with stories of people being told the wrong sex and how nasty the hospital were and that if I had the baby in the middle of the night they'd make DH go home straight after. So I came home and blubbed :lol:

Don't worry Rosie it will feel just right when its your own gorgeous baby.

I cried the other day because I poured sink unblocker down the wrong plug hole!

At least yours were real worries. :D

Ok confession time...

When i was pregnant the last time ds number 1 was watching the Lion King on video and got to the point where Simba's dad was killed and i was in floods of tears.

xxx

Well i cried after reading on here that other people were all emotional and crying, i got upset because i wasnt having all these nice pregnancy symptoms and then cried loads. Now i'm happy cos i cried and i realised i am an emotional wreck too! Yay!

Since then i cried when the cat got mud on the carpet, like it matters! LOL!

:D Yay i'm a nutter too!

Hi!!!

I cry for nothing now!!!! Today, i could not finish my day at work so at 11.25, I told someone I was going home because I was not feeling well and I just started to cry, arrived at the car I was crying like a baby, people stopped me to see if I was ok lol

What worries me the most is I tried to watch birth diaries but am in flood of tears well before baby arrives!!! I am going to a week end class the 5th of Nov to be shown breathing, labour positions etc.... and there will be videos of giving birth, hope i won't be the only one in flood of tears there!!!! :wink:

I'm glad i'm not the only one who cries at those birth story progs. futuremum. I was in tears today watching one, I have to watch them on my own or my hubby will think i'm daft!!

Also had a few tears yesterday, our littly doggy had her bits taken out and she was so sleepy and looking so sorry for herself, I felt so guilty and started thinking what a horrid mummy I am!

Nicki.x :D

I cried when I bought this weeks Closer magazine with the story of a mum who is dying of breast cancer. My mum has just come through it, and she is my best friend, couldn't bear to loose her. See I am even getting emotional at writing this! ;o(

Honey, that would make anyone emotional. I lost my own mum to breast cancer five years ago. I still cry at the cancer research ads...I can't listen to Eva Cassidy singing at all...and that was before I got pregnant. Just not having Mum around to talk to makes me sad still.

*HUG* you are not alone.

Sue

Tiny Sue

Bigs hugs from me too. I lost my mum when I was 15 - thats 18 years ago. I have been very teary today and your post now has me in tears again!! It is a really hard time to be without our mums - but I am sure they are up there watching over us.

Sunshine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back