feeling really low

Nicola g

Reaction score
and emotional today :cry:

I just seem to be crying at the drop of a hat, sat and watched youve been framed earlier and i laughed soo much i cried!

I just want to be left alone in my quilt :sleep:

awww hun! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Il leave you alone in your quilt then...but dont forget to take a bag of malteasers with you!! they help :) Im feeling a bit crappy too tonight so Im going to make some chocolate buns to cheer me up

hope you feel better soon xx

damn these hormones making us all feel crappy
im just sitting quietly this evening
worring the husband he dont understand
manda xx

Yeasterday I was very snappy... and then I had a big crying fit... and I couldn't quite work out WHY I was so desperate!!!

Luckily my husband was very cuddly... but I really feel like a freak sometimes.. no control over my emotions.... :oops:

hope u are feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

controlling emotions whats that ? one min i wanna kill / leave my hubby , next i wanna revish him in bed :rotfl:

G3M said:
controlling emotions whats that ? one min i wanna kill / leave my hubby , next i wanna revish him in bed :rotfl:

LOL sounds like me aswell! MY OH has moved out 6-7 times in the last 3 months :oops: he's still currently 'camping' at his Mums in her front room on a z bed waiting for my hormones to subside a little :twisted:

...bless him!

How much fun must we be to live with at the mo?!!!!! Poor OH's - mine never knows what he is coming home to either! lol :D

I can so sympathise, yesterday all i wanted to do was cry and most of today at work i wanted to aswell, feel a biy better now, all these hormones rushing around as such a pain!!! :wall:

ahhh. Tillytots is OH back yet?

I have crying fits also, BUT my OH wants to know what is wrong.. and when I just say nothing.. he doens't understand, insists I MUST have a reason.......Everyone else just crying for NO reason at all..

And yes, also having the wish my OH would go away,... then.. wanting him in bed the next!! Strange!!
Poor boys!! hahaahahahah :rotfl:

x

I don't really find myself to be very hormonal at all. The only time I get upset and teary is when I am worried about something but usually just by discussing it with OH and having a cuddle makes me feel better.

SuziQ said:
ahhh. Tillytots is OH back yet?

I have crying fits also, BUT my OH wants to know what is wrong.. and when I just say nothing.. he doens't understand, insists I MUST have a reason.......Everyone else just crying for NO reason at all..

And yes, also having the wish my OH would go away,... then.. wanting him in bed the next!! Strange!!
Poor boys!! hahaahahahah :rotfl:

x

No he isnt, he called me at 7.30am and had a right go at me for no reason. I think he's got male AF. He's living at his Mums and his Sister is there, pregnant and a million times more moody than me which doesnt help I spose :rotfl: Think he'll be camping for a while yet. Ive got my xmas tree and Im quite happy and its actually so tidy without him here - Im not sure I want him back :rotfl:

DebbieM - wow hun thats brilliant! your OH sounds like a dream and very understanding - that goes a long way in keeping sane!

xx

Aww girls - sounds rubbish. Big hugs all round! Makes me think my DH is getting off a bit too lightly :D He only gets the odd snap and a bit of blubbing at anything sad (and I mean anything).

Not sure what these hormones are preparing us for but DH has suggested it's practice for when you feel so rough and tired when the baby comes, all the nice, happy hormones your body's been storing in favour of releasing these evil ones will flodd in and makes you feel toptastic. Not coming from a scientific background or anything but bless him. Think he's just being optimistic or scared of the fall out when LO arrives :rotfl:

I know what you mean about men and mess Tilly...my OH is so messy :twisted:

I hope you'll all feeing better today :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

DebbieM said:
I don't really find myself to be very hormonal at all. The only time I get upset and teary is when I am worried about something but usually just by discussing it with OH and having a cuddle makes me feel better.

I don't think I'm very homonal either. Mind you, I'm not hormonal when I'm not pregnant either. Don't get bad PMT or anything, I wonder if there is a link. I was bad up tp 12 weeks but seem to have settled down a bit now. I feel really low at the moment because of external factors but thats not suprising..

Cheer up girlies, it will all be worth it!! :hug: :hug:

i had my first emotional day yesterday and still feeling abit crappy today... just feel so tired all the time, but i know ive got it easy now! wait till you 30wks plus. I have to make the most of being able to see me toes, picking up hannah, not having spd 'that bad'... but it dosent help. I feel like shit. lol.
Hannahs very demanding last few days, just wont be put down. lol.

Hope me mood will lighten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back