Why am I feeling like this ? ? ? ?

angiemum2b

Reaction score
the last 2 weeks I've been really really broody :shock: , I don't want another baby just yet well not until LO is at least 3 but everytime I remember my pregnancy or look at pictures of me pregnant, or watch anything on the tele with babies on it I just get the emotional feeling over me and i could cry because I feel soooo broody. :|
Why am I feeling like this, Owen is only 11 weeks I've got my lil baby I hate this feeling :wall:

What can I do to stop feeling like this ? ? :think:
Help !!!! :pray:

The joys of hormones hun, I am exactly the same :? I don't miss being pregnant and I don't miss my bump like I was told that I would but I would love to be having another baby!! When I watch the baby channel and see other people pregnant I wish it were me, my DH has told me that I have to stop thinking about it, lol!!

Xxx

i was exactly the same too. it's just started to settle down now and even sometimes i find myself reminicing. A few good nights and i forget the sleepness ones! It's natures way of keeping the human race going ;) x

I was exactly the same, sooo broody from Aimee being only a couple of weeks old. By the time my hormones had started to settle down and i changed my mind i was already pg.

I'm still broody! Then I think about it and think I don't want another one :lol: I'm well confused about it all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back