AF symptoms I think!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya girls,

Hope everyone is well and not stressing too much!

My AF is due on Thursday and on Saturday and Sunday, I started getting AF like cramps in my lower back and tummy. Coupled with heavy, achy bbs. I feel so miserable as I am guessing the witch is waiting in the wings again.

I have tried everything I could this month and it still doesn't seem to have worked :wall2:

xx

Ooh dear flopsy :hug:i know how you feel. I am due AF on Wednesday or Thursday, negative HPT so feelign really low today as I am just waiting for the :witch: to strike.

I know it can be hard but we will just have to try harder next month!

And remember, you aint out of the running until AF comes :af:

Have you done a test yet?

Same here.

You've still got a few days til AF comes so maybe you will still get your :bfp: xx

Thanks. I'm hoping maybe they might be early preg symptoms because I feel absolutely shattered too but I don't want to think along those lines and get disappointed if :witch: arrives.

Good luck for you too this month!!

:dust:

xx

hey flopsy...sorry to hear u feelin so down! i am too, i been charting temps and they have been really high all month and yest and today they have came down so i assume i will also be out this month! its so frustrating isnt it? like u i tried everything this month so thought for sure would get my bfp! well i hope u still get urs and its early symptoms ur getting,,,keep us posted..xx

Well I needed to get up for the loo at 5am this morning so did a preg test then as it would be FMU and...:bfn:!! :cry:

Even though the :witch: hasn't arrived yet I really do think I am out this month.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Kazi!!

:dust: :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back