sure i was pregnant, now have bad cramps, af and clots

kitteng

Reaction score
:cry:
my od day was 15 days ago and from day 1 i had all the symptoms - sore bbs, nausia, af cramps, slight temerature etc etc - was so excited until sat when i had spotting - thought it was implantation bleed then during the night and all day mothering sunday the bleed became heavy and lots of clotting. no soe boobs of pregnant feeling anymore and of course negative test. feel so disapointed. still aching and tired. cant find anyone on these boards with similar experience so sorry if this is a downer. :cry: :cry:

I'm so sorry to hear that. There is a very big chance you were pregnant, I also had symptons immediately. I wish you all the luck in the worl that you get your BFP very soon.

xx

Kitteng, I'm so sorry, what an awful shock that must have been. Do you have anyone in your family or friends there for you? We're always here but a real big hug from someone is a little different.

Sending you loads of baby dust and hope you get a BFP very soon.

Take care,
Bev x x

Hi kitteng,

I was in EXACTLY the same situation as you this month honey.

My OD was, i thought, day 15. I had all the symptoms of pregnancy, sore BB's, lots of CM, tiredness, etc, etc, etc.

I did a test and its was NEG. :(
Did another next day, it was NEG. :(

Then came the dreaded AF with her nasty tummy aches, clots etc.

Its horrendous because I get so excited every month and...nothing.

What does make me feel better is that when my period comes I know its a new, fresh start. There is always future months. And im DETERMINED it WILL happen!!!! And im sure it will for you too. :pray:

How long have you been trying for?? I have been trying for 2 months, it will be my first.

Take care sweet, hope this has helped you knowing I am in the same boat. :)

xxxxx

thanks girls
its so good to get the support and now i know i am not the only one. I have been trying for 1 year and 4 months but i am 36 so it will take longer i know that but i am so ready - i have been nesting this last month - decorating and spring cleaning and sorting out - all i need now is to get pregs. good luck everyone

:moon:

Do you want a boy or a girl???? Id love a little boy, but would be happy with a girl too.

36 is not that old!! I had a client come in the other day and she is pregnant and she is 41.

People have been advsing me to relax this month so thats what im gonna do, (well try anyway!!) :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back