Crazy morning sickness, help?!

stephaniespora

Reaction score
This week i hit 7 weeks and the nausea came too. Its getting worse as the week has gone on and i have actually started being sick. I've tried everything form ginger ale, sucking on sweets, salt crackers, sour sweets, cold flannel on the back of my neck and the list goes on and NOTHING is working. I can't do anything right now and even gently brushing my teeth is causing me to be sick. I am put off all food and im struggling to do every day chores/ work etc.

Someone please help or give me some miracle cure for this as im sick of this, literally haha.

:sick:

I really don't think there is a miracle cure although I know some people get medications from doctors. I ate apples a lot in the nausea stage. The teeth cleaning made me feel worse so how about just rinsing with a mouth wash if you feel bad? Hopefully it will disappear for you soon, it really isn't pleasant! Why do they make pregnancy so yukky! End result is totally worth it though!!!

Hey sorry i cant really provide a miracle cure but iv been going through exactly the same thing and its lasted about 6 weeks! I know how your feeling! I had to take a week of work because i couldnt eat i had no energy and was exhausted all the time and constantly sick, unfortunatly nothing worked for me either! iv heard that theres bands or something that may help? travel bands?? im not too sure!

Im just starting to feel a bit better now reaching 13 weeks
all i can say its drink lots of water and try and eat little and often

Good luck, i hope some one can give you some good adive :)
xxxxxxxxxx

@ruthiex I have just been looking at those sickness bands, i'll try anything so i think im going to buy one. I didn't start feeling better until around 13 weeks with my last pregnancy but im not sure if it was because i began to miscarry or if the sickness was just ending. I hope if this pregnancy actually continues i don't feel like this all the time.

@poppypd I have read that you can get prescriptions from the doctor but they advise you to exhaust all other options first. Im going to buy a sickness band and im baking a tonne of ginger biscuits in the hope that it eases it naturally, fingers crossed! Anyone who says pregnancy is beautiful needs to feel how i feel right now, i think then they will have a change of mind. But like you said the end result is worth it all.

I wore sea bands constantly! Not sure if they worked but I was never actually sick just felt it. Not sure what's worse though? I remembered that when I did manage to eat a few things I felt better for that short time and when I was empty I felt so much worse. I went through a ice lollies stage too! It started to go off at 10 weeks as the placenta forms and starts to regulate the hormones I think! Some poor people do suffer for longer though. They say the brat diet is good : bananas, rice, apple, toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back