Help.... Terrible Morning Sickness

Gruntie2

Reaction score
Hi... need some advice
I thought i'd been lucky in not getting really bad morning sickness.. up until wednesday last week i felt sick but was never sick... then all of a sudden thurs/fri/sat morn/sat nite and this morning i have been violently sick....
I can't eat anything and i can't keep anything down.. even water.... Any advice on how i can get through this? I missed Thurs/Friday of work last week as there was no way i could get to work without being sick.. Feel the same this morning... but i can't afford to miss any more work?????
HELP Please!!!!!

Also.. when in the shower this morning i thought i was going to pass out... i assume this is from not being able to keep any food down?

Go to your docs and see if they can give you any meds to help :hug:

please go and see your doc or m/w soon as poss because that is really bad esspecially if you arent keeping water down you will need to be put on a drip to re hydrate you, othrwise doc should be able to give you meds.

A friend of mine had the same thing and she was in hosp for 4 months but it was extreme even a sip of water it came straight back up, hope your feeling better soon hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back