Morning sickness remedy? - preggie pops!

Okaasan

Reaction score
http://mothersbliss.co.uk/shopping/preggiepops.asp

Just to pass on this link which I've just had forwarded by a friend. I'm very lucky and have not felt proper sick since about week 10, but might order some of these anyway because I'm very into my boiled sweets (when I was feeling sick I found that sherbet lemons helped!) and the flavours sound delicious. Sour fruit, yum, just what I'm craving at the moment. (Problem is, DH will probably just nick them all, and they're a bit expensive to waste on him :rotfl: )

The testimonials all sound very convincing, but I think anything's worth a go really! Hope it might help some of you ladies who are suffering.

I found boiled sweets a big help with my morning sickness, especially when I had to hide the sickness from other people. I found the mint flavours worked best for me.

wine gums worked for me for a while.. but now their not working and OMG the nausea is back with a vengeance this week :wall:

I ordered some of these the other day, just waiting for them to come. Even though it is early days for me I have been feeling really sick and I just can't wait for them to come.

When I had my DS I didn't get morning sickness at all, but around tea time the past few days I have felt really nauseous (yesterday I was actually sick).

So really hope they work, will report back on the verdict soon! :D

They look great.

My advice: Lemon Shower Gel!!!

To wash with, not to eat :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member