Cravings...

Cheesy chips and gravy are the way forward!! I was annoyed, because I forgot to ask for gravy from the chippy, so had to put up with stupid bisto :(

Im now so full I think my insides are going to burst through my belly button!

Oh bisto just isn't the same! I hate it when some chippys fob you off with bisto too .. so disappointing!

It's bloody awful! Just isn't as thick or nice! and when you do get it thick, its bloody lumpy! I was so annoyed with myself!!

Cheesy chips and gravy are the way forward!! I was annoyed, because I forgot to ask for gravy from the chippy, so had to put up with stupid bisto :(

Oh bisto just isn't the same! I hate it when some chippys fob you off with bisto too .. so disappointing!

It's bloody awful! Just isn't as thick or nice! and when you do get it thick, its bloody lumpy! I was so annoyed with myself!!

Hold out your hand and give yourself a slap! :lol:

I have just now haha! I could kick myself! Gutted! haha!

I have just now haha! I could kick myself! Gutted! haha!

Dont do that .. you might fall over :rotfl:

Im the same as goldendragon,ice,ice,ice and more ice. My oh got sent out the other night to get me a slush puppy, it was delish!

Nothing for me yet but sure it won't be long lol xx

I've not really had any cravings yet, except I had a tuna and onion sandwich for lunch yesterday and it was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten and I really wanted about 3 more sandwiches! I know your meant to limit tuna in pregnancy, and its the one thing I really want!

I've defo had food aversions though! I cannot entertain the idea of cups of tea, baked beans, chinese food or cheese (although small amounts of melted cheese are okay). I usually like all those things but just the thought of them is making me feel ill! Lol x

I've not really had any cravings yet, except I had a tuna and onion sandwich for lunch yesterday and it was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten and I really wanted about 3 more sandwiches! I know your meant to limit tuna in pregnancy, and its the one thing I really want!

I've defo had food aversions though! I cannot entertain the idea of cups of tea, baked beans, chinese food or cheese (although small amounts of melted cheese are okay). I usually like all those things but just the thought of them is making me feel ill! Lol x

Oh,Ams I couldn't do without tea atm!! - although I've had to buy decaf so i don't drink too much caffeine!!!
I've totally gone off eggs (I think it's all this hospital talk about finding yolk sacs!!!tmi) Got a feeling that when my cravings really do kick in it's gonna be chips and gravy all the way!! :dance:

Haha that did make me laugh about the eggs hun, yes I think you've defo heard enough about yolks bless you! To be honest I got put right off eggs when TTC because of all that talk of egg-white cm haha. I was making a cake with eggs one day and that was all I could think about!

Aw I usually love my tea, but for some reason a cup of tea made me sick last week and now I can't think of anything worse to drink! I don't really like any drinks at the min except cranberry juice, orange ribena and lemonade!

I seem to be getting more aversions than cravings too.

I'm the same with tea, couldn't even look at a cup of tea anymore, boke! And I used to adore tea!
I've also gone off chocolate and any sort of biscuit.
And sauce, like korma or pasanda sauce! If we're making a korma, I just have the rice and chicken dry lol.
X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ice. Ice ice ice and more ice. Started crunching it last night, I can't get enough of it. That's my latest one lol :')

funny you should say that!

I had that a few weeks ago ice cubes and cheap 10p ice pops! i bought about 60 of them and ate the lot! now it doesnt bother me lol!

I seem to be satisfied whn iv had something salty! i love salt and vinegar crisps and the more salty they are the better! i dont cook with salt nor do i usually put it on my food but crisps are what i want lol. just enjoying a pack now actually! but i like cerely and want salt on that!

I have gone off Bananas which i loved and mince for some reason! if i make homemade meals with mince i just cant eat it, it doesnt even smell nice anymore but for tea last night i had a shop bought lasagne from lidl because they do amazing lasgane and i could have eaten the lot! enjoyed it so much!

god knows what all thats about thats mince lol!

I cant drink coke anymore, made me sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back