Cravings...

babyem

Reaction score
So, whats everybody craving??

Last night I had to have chips, cheese and gravy with mayonaisse lol.. :blush:

Today it's cheese and branston pickle :)

McDonalds chicken sandwhiches was my biggest craving a while ago, but can't afford one every day lol x

I'm still not over my original hula hoops craving, in fact, I've just finished a packet. Yum yum!

Hula hoops are preferable, but any original/ready salted crisps are good. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I want a cheese toastie, but got no bread!!

You don't even need to be pregnant to crave chips,cheese,gravy & mayo!!! lol:thumbup:

Orgiginal Hula Hoops for sure!! Just have to make sure I get to them before hubby does!

Oh and grated cheese.... it has to be grated!! In fact I may have a cheese sandwhich tonight for Supper....lol

Ice. Ice ice ice and more ice. Started crunching it last night, I can't get enough of it. That's my latest one lol :')

The say if you crave sweet things its a girl :p and if savory its a boy :)

I wounder how true this is lol x

I constantly crave fruit thats pretty much it lol! i actually ate that much pineapple my lips were bleeding so bad lol :( x

You don't even need to be pregnant to crave chips,cheese,gravy & mayo!!! lol:thumbup:

True!!

I'm having a chippy tea tonight, nom nom nom!! Well excited! :D

Best make sure you plonk a ton of cheese on top (melted of course!!!)
While you're at it chip shop curry sauce wouldn't go a miss either!!!!:dance:

Ooooh, yeah! sounds good!
Not a fan of the curry sauce though, got to be gravyyy!! :D

I like getting a cube of cathedral cheese, and dipping it in branston pickle! yummm x
We're lucky, we have one of UKs best chippys in Lancaster :D

I constantly crave fruit thats pretty much it lol! i actually ate that much pineapple my lips were bleeding so bad lol :( x

Oh god! Thats horrible! I hope its true, I want a little baby boy :) :blue:

You see, I heard that but the other way around lol.
Like if u crave savoury its a girl, and if u crave sweet its a boy! Lol.

I have gone off sweet things entirely, I used to be a chocolate addict but now I'd puke if I ate chocolate!

But omg I want nothing more than a gravy, cheesy chip right now. But having pizza tonight :(
Stoopid pizza not being a gravy, cheesy chip :(

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Im craving carbs carbs and more carbs :) Anything on a sandwich will do me. My fav just now is Ham, cheese and onion crisps, cheese and coleslaw mmmmmmmmmmm xxx

Unfortunately i craved alot of savoury in tri1 but i ate alot of savoury before pregnancy aswell xxx

Cheesy chips and gravy are the way forward!! I was annoyed, because I forgot to ask for gravy from the chippy, so had to put up with stupid bisto :(

Im now so full I think my insides are going to burst through my belly button!

Im craving carbs carbs and more carbs :) Anything on a sandwich will do me. My fav just now is Ham, cheese and onion crisps, cheese and coleslaw mmmmmmmmmmm xxx

That sounds bloody amazing!!!!

Yesterday I had a crusty roll with kp bbq beef mini chips and grated cheese :dance: totes amaze!

Cheesy chips and gravy are the way forward!! I was annoyed, because I forgot to ask for gravy from the chippy, so had to put up with stupid bisto :(

Im now so full I think my insides are going to burst through my belly button!

Oh bisto just isn't the same! I hate it when some chippys fob you off with bisto too .. so disappointing!

Gravy is another big one for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back