Cravings

Kim

Reaction score
I have been craving pepsi for the last 2 months, but it is getting silly now. The other night I had to get up at 3am and have pepsi. I tried to ignore the cravings but I kept waking up every half hour until I had it lol!! Not craving anything really weird yet though, my auntie craved DAZ washing powder when she was PG with my cousin!! Anyone else have any cravings? And can they start at any time?

I started off with Pepsi with a twist of lime - it had to have a twist of lime - ordinary pepsi just wouldn't do. I've now dropped the pepsi and I'm onto Limeade!!?!! I drink it for breakfast, dinner and tea - and anytime in between - oh well at least they do it in sugar free!

i started off with coke, but i soon realised it was fizz i was craving.

that lasted for a few weeks, then i switched to oranges, orange choccy, ornage juice, orange pop, anything orange! lol

now im being boreing, i have no cravings :(

Where are my cravings??? :( I want to feel pregnant too) I have none, I haven't even been sick yet!

Sometimes I wonder if I am even pregnant.

Then I look down and am reminded!! LOL

Well I haven't had any cravings and I am over the moon about it.

It might sound fun, but I dread the sort of weight I would put on if I had terrible cravings.

A friend of mine ate only fatty foods and as a result developed a dreadful craving for apple juice and drank many cartons a day.

Nine years later she is still eight stone above her pre-pregnancy weight.

I am keeping everything crossed that I can avoid this!

I am hoping that as I have avoided them by 22 weeks that I might have escaped them altogether!

8 stone??!! Aaarrgghh don't say that. All I do is eat and eat, I can't stop, it's like my body has been taken over. Yesterday is ASDA was the worst, it was all I could do to stop myself tearing open a packet of biscuits and eating them in the aisle! My mum had to drag me away lol, and I don't even like biscuits normally!! Oh well, I'm sure a muffin and ice cream will make me feel better... :wink:

Yes unfortunately eight stone is right.

I am very worried about her health. She was 12 stone pre-pregnancy and now she is 20 stone.

Her case is extreme though. You normally can get away with eating a fair amount of extra food without actually gaining eight stone, but it certainly gave me a warning!

Try to make sure you have a really filling meal before going into a supermarket. We always go to the supermarket after dinner and I am never tempted by anything because I am so full!

i had a craving for dime bars on my daughter, was having about 5 or 6 a day, if anyone came to teh house, they knew to bring me one lol

I put on 6 stone while carrying her, i wasnt worried tho, i was pregnant and enjoying every second of it.

I didnt breast feed so the weight was hard to shift afterwards, but i was determind, a manged to lose 4 stone of the weight by her first birthday, but then i got pregnant with my son, luckly i didnt have any food cravings on him, but if i did have i would have honored them just the same as i did on my daughter.

I put on 3 stone with my son and lost it after he was born really quick.

I still have a little weight left from both of them, but i dont mind about it, im a size 16 which is avarage, and to be honest, i never expected to go back to a 12 after being pregnant, your body changes!

If your focused enough, you can lost any weight you may put on during pregnancy, if your not, then you will stay overweight not matter what you do. its all in the mind.

mine hasnt been to drastic just flavored water and popsicles and also country gravy on everything i eat for breakfast yummy

Hello

Good question i havent had hardly any symptoms, i had no morning sickness and have had absolutly no cravings just things i cant eat like chicken lol. I guess some of us are just better off???
Well we have three months so i guess we'll see.
Katrina

hi guys

my cravings are anthing sugary!!!!! :roll: i can eat packs and packs of chewitts a day strawberry and blackcurrent 1s yummy!!!! although at the min i seemed 2 be having alot of apple pie and custard or ginger cake and custard. god im gonna be huge by the end :shock:

take care
claire
xx

I'm into apple pie at the moment too, but it has to be hot with ice cream, never even liked it before!!

Well i am pleased to say that my craving are not for food, they are for strong smells!!

I find myself NEEDING to sniff things like tipex, Nail polish, really strong bubble baths etc.
Plus i have found that i need to have my hands in hot soapy water! :? Don't ask me why, cos i don't know but some days i could be stood there and just get an urge to stick my hands in hot bubbly water, so i have to run a sink full with bubble bath in!! or run a bath- it's strange but i haven't put excess weight on!!

apart from the sugary cravings iv told you about like amys mum iv gone mad 4 strong smells 2. when in the petrol station i cant help but 2 take a quick whiff :roll: also the smell of detol and nail varnish is great 2. ohhhhh and fence paint... i try not 2 sniff these 2 much though :roll:

claire
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back