6 weeks - too early for cravings???

bumblebee87

Reaction score
ok this is weird, i mean really weird. is it too early at about 6 weeks (ish) to get cravings?

last night, and most of today ive been having a very strange, very specific craving.

i want the bottom bit of a sausage McMuffin!!! more specifically, the bottom bit of muffin, with the cheese slice on it when the juices from the sausage have gone on it

its really weird, but im really really craving it, is it in my head????

Cravings don't happen because it's what the baby wants or anything but even though your only 6 weeks, there's alot happening with your body.

Cravings usually mean a defficiancy(sp?) such as certain vitamins and salt etc...So you may just not be getting anough of something and that is your bodies way of telling you :hug:

Mmmmm Mc muffin...

I tell you what... Asda do a packet of breakfast muffins, same as the mc donalds ones, toast them in the grill, wack some bacon, well cooked egg and cheese on there and your on your way its heaven :angel: nicer and probably healthier than maccy's too...even though I love mc donalds at the mo! *drools*

I wouldn't say I've had cravings but with having nausea for so many weeks I had very specific ideas about what I wanted to eat. I could only manage certain foods so when I thought of something I wanted I damn well had it. Whether it was a BK Bacon Double Cheeseburger, McChicken Sandwich, jelly & fruit, apples, youghurt I had to have it. The nausea has passed but I'm still wary of a lot of foods so I only eat what my body tells me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back