Cravings??

Omg nurse I have craved White chocolate throughout this pregnancy! Have you seen the new White chocolate kitkat chunky! Omg I nearly passed out when I took a bite! X

OMG...They have white chocolate kitkats?????:shock: i'm off to tesco to find them :) I'm a bit crazy for white chocolate at the moment.

i am craving mars crispie cake...the really sticky kind.......was last night too...

ok i need chocolate now..xx

I've been craving chewing gum, anything minty really.& ice cubes lol :) x

i do also crave rennies....but thats a different story...they are the only things that keep me sane...lol xx

Oh apple that's got to be murder trying to feed a craving but can't quite get what!! I think a huge shopping spree is needed for therapeutic reasons only lol x

Haha! I have been eating everything!! White chocolate is also a favourite but fatty foods like chips are no no!!

Dairlea jumbo sticks and dip yum yum!! Xx

I've only craved 3 things.... Walkers extra crunchy salt and vinegar crisps (ate a whole LARGE bag), peanut butter on toast like sleepy sue and a cupcake with loads of icing.... I don;t like cupcakes and I don't like icing but OMG that was the best cupcake EVER!!!

Im hoping to start craving healthy foods soon !!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back