Cravings??

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Anyone having any?:lol:

The past couple of weeks all i have been craving is milky bars and marshmallows!! yum yum until now ive not had any of these 2 in years!

Wouldnt like to guess how many packets of marshmallows ive eaten :shock:

spent today in tesco looking for milky bar chocolate spread but dont think it exists:roll: gutted!

All my cravings seem to be sweet ones.

What about you guys?

Nothing crazy... Just chocolate bars and ice cream :)

Lemon & Coriander!!!!!! Love the smell and taste! I mean I really LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
Not craving particular food.. I'm very strange!

I've got a thing for the smell of radox. Everytime I go in the bathroom I HAVE to smell the bottle of radox bath soak. Also having 2 long baths a night with it and sit in the bathroom while its running so I can sniff the fumes!

And another thing, I keep brushing my teeth, just so I can brush my tongue and put cold water on it.

Omg, writing it actually makes me realise how weird I actually am! :lol:

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Chocolate - last couple of weeks have gone mad for chocolate!! :)

Sweet stuff...chocolate mainly. I've eaten so much of it. No wonder I have a big bump! :-( xx

Not craving particular food.. I'm very strange!

I've got a thing for the smell of radox. Everytime I go in the bathroom I HAVE to smell the bottle of radox bath soak. Also having 2 long baths a night with it and sit in the bathroom while its running so I can sniff the fumes!

And another thing, I keep brushing my teeth, just so I can brush my tongue and put cold water on it.

Omg, writing it actually makes me realise how weird I actually am! :lol:

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Oooh, i love radox, the muscle soak one :) ive got a thing for baths at the moment too!

I don't particulary have any cravings, just chocolate or sweets, but don't have them everyday. x

Not had any cravings at all. Was kind of hoping for some lol

Peanut butter on toast :) omg I've never had it before in my life but now have to have it for Breakfast every morning mmmmmmm xx

I'm craving something!! But I can't quite work out what it is? I'm searching through foods! Today I tried fruits, crisps, custard, flapjacks!! But I have bought some lush rice cakes with Philly yum!!

Xx

Oh apple that's got to be murder trying to feed a craving but can't quite get what!! I think a huge shopping spree is needed for therapeutic reasons only lol x

Omg nurse I have craved White chocolate throughout this pregnancy! Have you seen the new White chocolate kitkat chunky! Omg I nearly passed out when I took a bite! X

Omg nurse I have craved White chocolate throughout this pregnancy! Have you seen the new White chocolate kitkat chunky! Omg I nearly passed out when I took a bite! X

That's how I feel with Coriander too! It's like I'm about to pass out it's so wonderfull!! Lol!!

Milk, and lots of it! My baby will have strong bones!

Chocolate for me too. It's odd because normally I'm not bothered about chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back