Cravings

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hi just thought id post has anyone got any unsual or weird cravings?

For me i just cant get enough of the sweet things like cake and chocolate or well anything that taste's good i know its bad to eat so much sugary food but i just cant help it though although im getting paranoid about gaining loads of weight thats the thing but so far i have put on just under a stone in about 24wks almost so its not too bad i guess?!

Would love to hear from anyone else on their different cravings they may have?!

Hiya - I've been eating loads of sweet stuff too. I don't normally have much of a sweet tooth, but since I've been pregnant I've started eating chocolates, biscuits, ice cream and cake like a fiend!! We never used to have biscuits at home, but now usually have 2 or 3 packs of them! Kids think it's great!

Hi

Just wanted to share - I never had a sweet tooth before I was PG but like you had really strong cravings for chocolate, cakes and biscuits at around the same time as you, (about 22/23 weeks) weeks. Now I'm 28 weeks and they have just subsided, thank God, becuase I thought I was going to weigh a tonne before this baby was out lol!!

i've not had any particular cravings really, i just sometimes find that there's something i really really want there and then, but it can be anything. and a lot of the time, when i have been to get some of what i want i don't fancy it at all anymore... i've completely gone off deep fried and fatty foods, my colleagues had a KFC the other day for lunch, and i just thought "yuck"!

Must be teh time of year! I have never been a chocolate person, always opting for savory...not now lol i am eating loads of chocolate - need to keep it under control actually or i will turn into a beast!!!

Its chocolate for me! Never liked the stuff before but now I go mad over it! Its a case of I NEED chocolate!

Thanks all glad too see so many of you have added to this!

As i said myself i have a really bad sweet craving now and it seems to be getting worse i found myself the other day eating a block of marzipan i mean whats that all about?!

All I can say is

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm marzipan!!

;o)

Cheese - thats what I am craving at the moment. I nearly opened a pack in the supermarket and started eating it as I was walking around the shop the other day :shock: - I just about managed to resist!! Also turkish delight (chocolate covered) - naughty but very nice :wink:

Sunshine

I almost opened some biscuits in the supermarket once, my mum had to drag me away!! Funnily enough I am craving cheese too, and I never even used to like it!!

i craved champers for wks so bought a bottle hubby put half champers in and lemoneade
id craved it that much but by time it came to drinking it i didnt want it
ate veg tikka masala for wks on end lol
have a wee craving for belgium chocs :D
also enjoyed mint sauce on everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member