* Craving What You Dont like *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
I know weve had many topics about cravings...

But has anyone or is anyone craving things that they dont usually eat and or like?

I dont like chocolate, maybe a bit of white...
But since being pregnant i got a craving for the chocolaty spread, Nutella
and chocolate milkshakes...

I still cant and dont want to eat any chocolate bars... just the spread and milkshakes

I know everyone who knows me thinks its weird..

DITTO! not the chocolate, but with stuff i dont like. I HATE!!! fish with a passion, and i hate the smell too, but yet i'm really enjoying Ryveta with Cream cheese on top and then salmon paste on top. it tastes horrendous, and i really dislike it, to the point its made me ill. but i HAVE to keep eating it :cry: lol

why do i only crave sugary stuff!!!! I have no wierd cravigns at all, things i didnt like much before i now hate and i love the idea of scones, gummy bears, OMG just realised i have 3 turkish delight bars in my bag, gonna go eat them now, coke, but not diet ( i never drank fizzy drinks before) and i have a real craving for salad for lunch yum tomatos!!!

I've had anti-cravings. Lol. I used to love fish, all sorts, i'd eat it all the time. Now even the thought (and typing this) makes me heave and feel sick. It's quite distressing as fish is good for you! Lol.

I am now eating lettuce which i LOATHED before.
I am also eating a ridiculous amount of bacon, despite having not really bene bothered about it before.

Oh and if it's sugary i'll eat it. Lol. Fizzy drinks and choc.. mmmm

I've hated tomatoes and parmesan cheese my entire life :puke: .......until I got pregnant. Now I can't get enough of them.

I hate everything.....lol, i havent been able to eat anything and believe it tastes nice since i found out i was pregnat.

The only thing i do like is oranges and anything fruity.

anything with Salmon paste is a hit, any thing without isnt... i used to love tea, the drink, Shaun came in with some and i HATE it, even the smell knocks me sick. it;s horrid

Creme Eggs! I cannot stand them, they are too sweet for my liking but recently I've found myself popping into the 24 hour Asda that is a 3 minute walk from the flat (soooo bad but soooo good at the same time!) to get a couple of them. There is something about them right now that I love and with Easter coming up no doubt my family will all buy me Creme Eggs! :rotfl:

xjoann said:
Creme Eggs! I cannot stand them, they are too sweet for my liking but recently I've found myself popping into the 24 hour Asda that is a 3 minute walk from the flat (soooo bad but soooo good at the same time!) to get a couple of them. There is something about them right now that I love and with Easter coming up no doubt my family will all buy me Creme Eggs! :rotfl:

I actually love the middle of these!
Cant stand the chocolate though :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back