Cravings?

leibiloo87

Reaction score
What is everyone craving? this is my 3rd pregnancy and I allways crave wierd things with all 3 iv had a huuuge craving for ice cubes, with my first I also craved chewing on freezing cold wet sponges (yes I know its a bit strange lol) and with my second it was ice cubes and raw spinach this time just ice cubes. Anyone else craving strange things? x

Lol my SIL craved the biting on a sponge thing, thought she was the only one! Last time it was sherbet flying saucers, and woke up the other day wanting them but the craving wore off! Funny my daughter hates them! Keep wanting jelly babies but they arent veggie, hopefully I can find some veggie ones soon! Otherwise it's apples and fruit really, pretty boring craving!

I do love my strawberries and both my daughters love strawberries too! iv been through about 100 ice cubes today at least and now iv been talking about the sponges i have an urge to bite one!!!

just a question are all your babies the same sex... with the same ice cube craving???
i had a craving for ice cubes with my son and i couldnt stop eating them i was just wondering if it was boys lol ?

celery which I normaly cant stand :shrug: and really unhealthy things like mcdonalds (im not giving into that one lol )

Salads! I really want a salad alll the time lol :) At least it's a healthy one I guess! Ha ha x

Noodles.....
Vimto Ice lollies..... I think it's because it's probably similar to the ice cube thing...

xxx

just a question are all your babies the same sex... with the same ice cube craving???
i had a craving for ice cubes with my son and i couldnt stop eating them i was just wondering if it was boys lol ?
Well I craved ice cubes last time and was having a girl , and washing up detergents the smell was amazing to me I used to iron clothes just to smell it .

No mine are all girls! I have the detergent one too but mine is mostly the smell of dissinfectant oh gosh I love it i wipe everything down with it about 10 times a day I litterally wana drink the stuff lol cant get enough of the smell of cleaning stuff! oh and washing when it comes out the washer ill sit there sniffing it for a while haha gotta be the bold 2in1 gel tho the cream bottle yummy x

Cheese salad sandwiches and fizzy water. I'm spending a fortune on both atm :)

At 32 weeks I still crave salt and seafood ( my mum had seafood craving with me oddly) I haven't had a thing for ice cubes but cold stuff like ice cream or yoghurt and I'm having a boy x

very serioulsy sat up thinking about fabric softner and wondering would it be so bad if I had a little sip last night . I think I'll mention it at today appointment in case I have pica :(

chocolate ice cream and yogurts ! yum yum

I was wanting ice cubes the other day but we've only got a little freezer and the only bags they had were massive and would never have fitted in. So i settled on about a hundred pineapple ice lollies ( which are 1 of your 5 a day..:lol:) bought three boxes of them and ate them in about 1 day.. nom nom!

i feel so left out :cry: i haven't had a single craving! my OH really wants me to develop a really wired craving so he can make jokes about it! i just feel like i'm suppose to have them but am not :(

Did you know ice cube & ice lolly cravings are linked to iron deficiency? I still chomp my way through hundreds a day & I'm on iron tablets for anaemia & was exactly the same with my first pregnancy. I love the smell of tea tree essential oil & always have a bottle with me to sniff it & was the same first time around. Both pregnancies I've craved fruit & salad, so quite healthy. The only difference is I really love mushroom pakoras from our takeaway this time & couldn't stomach takeaways last time.

Sunnyb xxx

OMG I have been through packets and packets of Extra strong mints?? Was the same with my son!!!!! lol x

mine is lollipops especially them double ones that are yellow on top and green underneath, also sweets like fruitellas, and fruit pastils x usually i dont eat sweets at all not got a sweet tooth and would never buy them!! i also have a craving for mcdonalds but thats only if i go past resturant so tend to stay away lol x x

Mine is ice, and ice lollies, anything cold and crunchy. Dentist said to be careful as it can damage teeth, but meh, have a year of free dentisrty after little one, am sure they can fix any ice related damage in that time.

Was in pub the other day and just had a glass of ice cubes (yes they looked at me funny when I ordered it) but couldn't eat them as the ice tasted off.

The other one to me is the smell of petrol, could quite happily sit outside a petrol station all day just sniffing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back