Got a craving & it's a weird one.

Star33

Reaction score
Ice cubes :shock: i have been filling the ice tray up like no tomorrow & sucking on the ice cubes then chewing them. My dh is looking at me like i am from space LOL .. him & my mum keep telling me i am gonna get cold & stomach pain but i just cant keep away from them NOM NOM hahaha.

I have just put some vimto in the tray to make blackcurrent ones hehehe.

We have lolly ices in the freezer too but its just ice cubes that i seem to be all for. Packs of ice cubes are on the shopping list next week lol.

Anyone elsa had strange cravings or for the same as me ( ice cubes ) ??

X

Aww I don't think that's very weird my 2 best friends craved ice cubes aswell when they were pregnant :), do you know what your having? Xxxx

Did they hun :) so i'm not strange one then LOL will have to tell my dh that others have too hehehe.

No dont know what i am having staying team yellow hun. What was your friends having who also craved ice cubes ?

x x

Aww that's good :), I don't know how u manage to stay team yellow I did first time but rest I had 2 find out lol. Both my friends have little boys who are a few weeks old now :) xxxx

Aww wonder if i have a little man :) that would be interesting to see if i am because of the craving for ice cubes & both your friends did & had boys. I know it's hard staying team yellow because of shopping - it has to be all unisex stuff which there isnt a lot. But i want that suprise at the end its exciting i think & somthing to look forward too. :) x x

Keep an eye on that, craving ice cubes is supposed to mean u have an iron deficiency so maybe get ur iron levels checked and make sure they're good :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I have iron tablets jay there apart of my protocol :) x

When I was pregnant with my little boy I craved ice aswell :) x

With my last two pregnancys I craved ice cubes sooo bad, used to really panic if I was running out. Used to love going to subway to get a big cup of ice cubes with a splash of coke lol x

not weird at all, a friend of mine has the same and she had a girl xxx

Yup me too. Had this with my first pregnancy and again with this one. I had a girl btw!

Thanks girls - it seems so commen then .. was starting to think i was strange LOL & i reckon dh did LOL.

So it's not just with boys then its with girls too so just a strange pregnancy craving - wiganlass i am going to buy some bags of the stuff when i go shopping - waiting for the ice cube tray to ice over is not a good thing it takes too long for my ice cube fix lol :)

Anyone ever craved ( coal ) is it a myth or do people actually eat coal when there pg! imagen eeeewww

x x

Last edited:
Ice was my only craving, and honestly I was sending OH out to tescos at 3am to get me more...even when I was in hospital, he would stop at mcdonalds and ask for a cup full of ice and bring it to me x It went when she SAAS few days old xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back